Round 20 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mark from Brisbane said:
Yeeeeeeessssss , can this get any better??

Yep, Souths next !!

And a win tomorrow would see us with a 4 point gap!

Don't get excited Mark you know we will screw up tomorrow's big chance now. Plus with another round of Sunday paper hysteria we'll have half the team released by Monday. We lose tomorrow we will be past crisis and into Peninsula armageddon.

Great result for the Sea Eagles, but we should not underestimate the Worriers and need to beat them. That Tits vs Slime game was boring, neither side showing they deserve to be in top 8.

We just need a win in Auckland and the faders to knock over the Rabbids and that will make my weekend!!

@mickqld Peninsula Armaggedon , just love it Mick, beyond a crises!!

steve-matai-297x202.jpg

Clint said:
Would happily be 0 & 5 to see the cows beat the dogs

and that's exactly the result that I have now. The results are great for Manly but certainly not good for my tipping this week. I'd be happy to end up with 1 from 8 this week but only if that 1 was Manly.

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

News just in from the Kennel.....

Des is a muppet
hes got no idea
had 18 months to fix our attack
throw 1 million at beale
sign a f....n fullback
get rid of that pretender ennis

Lol. I love a good Scumdogs blow up.

P.S.....there were others. But we have standards of language over here. Let's just say there are plenty of people that can't understand normal thinking........:p

Jethro said:
Clint said:
Would happily be 0 & 5 to see the cows beat the dogs

and that's exactly the result that I have now. The results are great for Manly but certainly not good for my tipping this week. I'd be happy to end up with 1 from 8 this week but only if that 1 was Manly.

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

Absolutely my friend, absolutely!

Because I'm happee ...
Clap your hands if you feel like a dog without a woof
Because I'm happee ...
Clap your hands if you feel a dog loss is the truth!

simon64 said:
News just in from the Kennel.....

Des is a muppet
hes got no idea
had 18 months to fix our attack
throw 1 million at beale
sign a f....n fullback
get rid of that pretender ennis

Lol. I love a good Scumdogs blow up.

P.S.....there were others. But we have standards of language over here. Let's just say there are plenty of people that can't understand normal thinking........:p

A lot of love for Crusher...NOT.
But in fairness he hasn't done much for them.

Brissie Kid said:
How Manly lost to that Dogs team is depressing.

That and the 2 Storm losses we could be miles ahead. Then again we shouldn't have beaten Parra or the Knights so it evens out. Just need to aim up tomorrow and the minor premiership is ours.

Dan said:
I'm still worried about the bye

hey come on stop picking on the bye, all the show boating really hurts its supporter.:heart::mad::angel::D:s

Guzzler said:
Relax we best Manly and the Storm we will be right. July premiers dont sit right with me.

So your saying the Dogs are going to win the G/F?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8