Round 20 2023 Other Games Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Kicking And Screaming Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Friday, July 14
Knights v Tigers, McDonald Jones Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, July 15
Bulldogs v Broncos, Belmore Sports Ground, Fox, 3pm
Sea Eagles v Cowboys, 4 Pines Park, Fox, 5:30pm
Roosters v Storm, Sydney Cricket Ground, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, July 16
Warriors v Sharks, Mt Smart Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Dolphins v Panthers, Moreton Daily Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm
Eels v Titans, CommBank Stadium, Fox, 6:15pm

I feel like we are ripe for a poor performance and hope I’m wrong. So many injuries and Haas doing what Haas does at this time of year, plus given his heavy links to the Bulldogs and then getting players back and Sexton having a history of playing well against us, as well as us sucking in day games - just not feeling it. Hope I’m wrong.

I feel like we are ripe for a poor performance and hope I’m wrong. So many injuries and Haas doing what Haas does at this time of year, plus given his heavy links to the Bulldogs and then getting players back and Sexton having a history of playing well against us, as well as us sucking in day games - just not feeling it. Hope I’m wrong.

...................and coming off the bye we have played like bustards.

I don't see any Haas links to the Bulldogs ... except media "speculation" and these guys are the second last guys on the planet who I would rely on for accurate information...

What's the view of our Mates cross the ditch on Lodge ..

He is being hailed as the Messiah at Manly ... The leader we need ..

The Tigers are the NRL's new Thursday and Friday prime time darlings, they must be having a cracking year playing some nice football...........................ermmmm.....................ohhhhhh..............................

So, who is going to watch tonight’s cripple fight between the Tigers and the Knights?
Tigpies seem to be playing with a bit more pride of late. They tried hard against a much classier Sharks outfit.

I will channel Surf for updates, hoping for a Western Suburbs win. I don't have anything against Newy, just tend to go with the underdog...the Warriors fan thing....

What's the view of our Mates cross the ditch on Lodge ..

He is being hailed as the Messiah at Manly ... The leader we need ..
Ah the honeymoon period, where rationality flies out the door asbignore all the red flags and try to rationalise his history, it wasn't that bad really, he didn't actually kill that family... hoping for the best and trusting this time he'll be different.

Bajahah good luck sunshine.

He is toxic... it's why both us and the Warriors paid big money to get rid of him.

The Roosters also pissed him off despite being on a smallish contract with them.
Storm dumped him mid-season too, before he'd even made first grade - even though he was a junior Origin player. Many Sea Eagle fans currently wondering if we are imagining things, can this really be happening. Hey maybe it'll be fine @:D:eek::mad:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8