Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 17 2023 Cross Forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Golden Eagle Mascot GIF by Marquette Athletics

new format looks good @Dan
Thanks mate, took a bit of doing and both Tajhay and Nashy have been super helpful.

I'm really enjoying the collaboration and welcome everyone's feedback.

We have the threainka coded and should be implemented shortly. Unfortunately likes are beyond the capability without a whole bunch of awkward coding, I'm hoping I can implement mentions and alerts though soon

Commiserations for our Sea Eagles brethren for TTurbo. We can only begin to imagine the amount of hand waiving Seibold would have done this week.

I also see he had the half team pods back at half time last week, this does not bode well for you guys moving forward.

Just running a test post and happy to hear feedback on the new layout does this feel more natural

Interestingly, Manly are on a 6 game winning streak when it comes to wins in the week after an Origin match.

Their last loss being against the Rabbitohs in Round 17, 2019. They have won every game since, one of those being the 36-30 win against Storm.

also just testing the quote feature

Interestingly, Manly are on a 6 game winning streak when it comes to wins in the week after an Origin match.

Their last loss being against the Rabbitohs in Round 17, 2019. They have won every game since, one of those being the 36-30 win against Storm.
Thanks mate, as a Manly/Blues fan I really needed a glimmer of hope. Very surprised at that stat. If it was framed it as a trivia question I doubt many on Silvertails would've guessed that.

So Manly fans, how angry at you at origin seeing it has basically ****ed your season now with Turbo out. I really do fear a big slip coming now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8