Round 1 v Bulldogs Game day chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ballin a stupid stupid boy. What the hell was that.

Forwards have wussed out. Head not in the game. ****en disgraceful. Stewart or no stewart.. thats complacency right there.

Not a good first game (but when did welast win a first game??)

Good to shake the cobwebs out. No matter how hard you try the boys will take time focusing back on football. It was a miserable night and the dogs had more to play for.

We were poor but I'm not too worried. A long way to go and that's our biggest loss in a long long time. Hopefully won't be another one like that this year.

Our forwards were non existant. They will fire up after a couple of weeks.

They adapted better to the conditions (lighting had me worried at one stage & I'm sat in my living room in Castleford). Penalties against us !! was nothing learnt from last year??. 1st half I didn't think we looked, mentally, up for it a few players just going through the motions & the forwards never got on top. I know the Dogs have recruited well but we are a better team but we just never seemed at the races, 2nd half started well I thought we needed to score first then we follwed it up with good pressure only to be undone on the kick & then we were sleeping on the next try. After that we seemed to have lost heart Jamies intercept was little conserlation. Lokking at the score from other games so far they all seem tight, only seen the Broncos v Cowboys which was a mistake fest, how many times can players loose the ball or fluff a play the ball. Given the conditions today in comparision the error count was suprisingly low. Remember though it's only game 1 & we lost that last year & look what happened. Roll on next week against the Warriors plus I've got tonights game, Castleford (season ticket holder) v Huddersfield, to look forward to. Plus Liverpool are currently beating Man U in the soccer.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8