Roosters set for a cleanout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I like Smith, except he's had a few knee reconstructions which might make him a risky signing.
Few probably said the same about gutho and tedesco. Even Croker was a victim of multiple ACLS who has now put some string of games together. Not saying smith's case will be the same. But at a cheap price it's worth the gamble considering we will also have talau on the books

Spoiler alert - when a highly successful club (Roosters) has a clean out, then they are getting rid of those players because they aren't good.

So don't recruit those players.

I ain't rocket surgery or brain science.

If they are going to release 11 players that’s going to give them some serious cash to go shopping with, easily $12,000,000.

All of a sudden there is going to be players from other clubs dissatisfied asking for a release and signing with the Roosters on contracts well below what they are currently on.
Although the contracts would need to include golf course membership fees 😉

Although the contracts would need to include golf course membership fees 😉
Dog Lunch GIF by MOODMAN

Spoiler alert - when a highly successful club (Roosters) has a clean out, then they are getting rid of those players because they aren't good.

So don't recruit those players.

I ain't rocket surgery or brain science.
I agree!

Roosters feel those players won’t win them a premiership… but posters on here think they can win us a premiership

They have been shopped around for a reason

Go figure!

Ben Hunt to the rorters anyone ??? I'm sure some of their lowball rejects will end up with us.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10