Roosters set for a cleanout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
The Sydney Roosters are set to undergo a mass cleanout which will see the departure of up to 11 players if they fail to make the finals this season.
Sitting in 12th position, the Roosters have underperformed so far this season and scored the least amount of points in the NRL compared to any other team.Wide World of Sports is reporting that the club is "set to undergo their biggest cleanout in two decades if they fail to make it to the finals" and the arrival of Spencer Leniu, Dominic Young and Mitchell Pearce (likely to rejoin the club).After signing a multimillion-dollar deal with Rugby Australia, Joseph Suaalii is likely to be released, even though he is contracted for next year. He will join forward Fletcher Baker on the departure list after Baker signed with the Broncos.Also on the chopping block and set to leave the club are Billy Smith, Connor Watson, Drew Hutchison, Jake Turpin, Jaxon Paulo, Matt Lodge and Nathan Brown. All are off-contract at the end of the season and are unlikely to be offered new deals to remain at the club.While they are not off-contract, Sam Walker and Paul Momirovski could also be moved on. The duo are under contract for 2024 but are out of favour at the Roosters.Walker was recently dropped down to the NSW Cup, while Momirovski has failed to cement his spot in the side since joining from the Panthers.
"(Sam Walker and Paul Momirovski) may also be shopped around as the Roosters undergo a massive transformation in a bid to regain their status as an elite club."

Some good players on that list that could be worth a lookout. I can't see us getting Whyte if the roosters want to keep him.

Billy Smith
Connor Watson

Would be the two I personally think could be handy additions. Watson can play 9 or 13.
And I still think Smith has plenty of upside. Back 5 could look something like thisn

1.Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Smith
4.Garrick
5.Koula

The thing with the Roosters is that if they have a bad season, they quickly bounce back.

Manly from 1966-1998 were that sort of club. Only missing the finals on six occasions, one of those after a playoff for fifth spot.

Manly as a club is not so much like that nowadays.

The shoe is now on the other foot.

I don’t get the Smith love. I haven’t watched him closely, but the times I have noticed him it’s when he’s making errors… what am I missing?

Some good players on that list that could be worth a lookout. I can't see us getting Whyte if the roosters want to keep him.

Billy Smith
Connor Watson

Would be the two I personally think could be handy additions. Watson can play 9 or 13.
And I still think Smith has plenty of upside. Back 5 could look something like thisn

1.Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Smith
4.Garrick
5.Koula
Smith is more injury prone than TomT

If they are going to release 11 players that’s going to give them some serious cash to go shopping with, easily $12,000,000.

All of a sudden there is going to be players from other clubs dissatisfied asking for a release and signing with the Roosters on contracts well below what they are currently on.

If they are going to release 11 players that’s going to give them some serious cash to go shopping with, easily $12,000,000.

All of a sudden there is going to be players from other clubs dissatisfied asking for a release and signing with the Roosters on contracts well below what they are currently on.
Hopefully Josh Aloiai doesn't want to mow brookvale oval in the future

I don’t get the Smith love. I haven’t watched him closely, but the times I have noticed him it’s when he’s making errors… what am I missing?
I noticed he plays with alot of energy and effort. Kid has had some troubles with injuries which have obviously hurt his development. But all in all I still think he can be a very good centre in the NRL given time there. And out of all the basement bargain buys out there, I think he is probably one of the better ones. I remember when he first was touted to take trells spot, kid did not look out of place. He was killing it before injuries struck

This is fun, Roosters cleanout, Manly cleanout. Don't forget Dragons cleanout, Tigers cleanout, and Dogs always have a cleanout. Knights will need one too.
All the lower clubs are so hygienic. Those at the top are dirty stinking cheats!!

Billy Smith
Connor Watson

1.Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Smith
4.Garrick
5.Koula
I like Smith, except he's had a few knee reconstructions which might make him a risky signing.

Can we bypass the cleanout and go for the entire lobotomy please?
Gloves GIF by Kentucky Ayahuasca

I noticed he plays with alot of energy and effort. Kid has had some troubles with injuries which have obviously hurt his development. But all in all I still think he can be a very good centre in the NRL given time there. And out of all the basement bargain buys out there, I think he is probably one of the better ones. I remember when he first was touted to take trells spot, kid did not look out of place. He was killing it before injuries struck
He's probably glad Sam Burgess isn't still playing.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8