Rickys right.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The coach is a one eyed Rooster so you get Tedesco, Mitchell and Cordner (who I also simply don’t rate, what am I missing?). Quite surprised Keary didn’t get a charity gig as well, but perhaps “Brandy” said “mate I’ll indulge you three but let’s not push I!!!”
Spot on. Freddy was interviewed on Triple M this morning and made a point of saying that he likes Keary as a player and he was very close to making the team.

Last edited:
For mine, the NSW team should have been:

Tom Trbojevic
Nick Cotric
Latrell Mitchell
Euan Aitken
Josh Addo-Carr
James Maloney (c)
Nathan Cleary
David Klemmer
Damien Cook
Reagan Campbell Gillard
Tyson Frizell
Jack De Belin
Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Tyrone Peachey, Paul Vaughan, Angus Crichton, Trent Merrin.

I wouldn't have picked Tedesco, Roberts or Cordner.

Tom Trbojevic
Nick Cotric
Latrell Mitchell
Euan Aitken
Josh Addo-Carr
James Maloney (c)
Nathan Cleary
David Klemmer
Damien Cook
Reagan Campbell Gillard
Tyson Frizell
Jack De Belin
Jake Trbojevic

I only want Cordner in because Carney is his house guest atm. Can you imagine the party at Cords if the blues get up! It'll be a pisser!

Tom Trbojevic
Nick Cotric
Latrell Mitchell
Euan Aitken
Josh Addo-Carr
James Maloney (c)
Nathan Cleary
David Klemmer
Damien Cook
Reagan Campbell Gillard
Tyson Frizell
Jack De Belin
Jake Trbojevic

I think the team they picked is ok - glad to see the back of Dugan and Ferguson, not because of their behaviour but because they’re just not that good.

But your team is better. Euan Aitken should’ve been there as Roberts and Mitchell in defence are both terrible, Jake starting and no Cordner (although we always knew they wouldn’t have the balls to do the last one).

I think the team they picked is ok - glad to see the back of Dugan and Ferguson, not because of their behaviour but because they’re just not that good.

But your team is better. Euan Aitken should’ve been there as Roberts and Mitchell in defence are both terrible, Jake starting and no Cordner (although we always knew they wouldn’t have the balls to do the last one).

Agreed on Dugan and Ferguson, they've had their time. Though I have a sneaking suspicion that Dugan will get more runs.

Jake should be starting. But I do agree that they were never going to drop their incumbent captain and the Aussie vice-captain, especially since the Chooks loving Fittler is coach and chief selector.

The Blues do have a very potent attacking backline.....but at least 4 of them have questionable defence at best.

All said and done I’ll happily get behind these boys! They have the strike power to get up and it should be a decent match if the ref can control the game without over officiating

Tom Trbojevic
Nick Cotric
Latrell Mitchell
Euan Aitken
Josh Addo-Carr
James Maloney (c)
Nathan Cleary
David Klemmer
Damien Cook
Reagan Campbell Gillard
Tyson Frizell
Jack De Belin
Jake Trbojevic

Agree with you there. Only two changes that I'd make are de Belin to bench and Crichton to start. The second row needs two good runners of the ball and Crichton adds more on an edge than de Belin who can also play prop if needed. I'd also have Maclean or Ryan James on the bench instead of Trent Merrin.

Don't usually agree with Ricky too much, but imo has got this spot on. And backs it up with why Cotric at wing, and Tommy at fullback makes more sense.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/r...-nsw-team-ng-edb8a92eb8bca3b7af0561f8a6f15acb
What has NSW done is the past that didn't work for them ?
Play players out of their position
Freddy was a brilliant players , one of the best and most inspirational but as coach I don't rate him and Walters will out coach him and win the series .

says it all:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjWoPqSlGqy/?taken-by=nrl_meemes

I think without the direction of Cameron Smith at hooker we will win the series easy no matter wo we pick

I think without the direction of Cameron Smith at hooker we will win the series easy no matter wo we pick
They’ve still got almost a current Kangaroo backline so I think we’re in for a tough (but winnable) game.

Spot on. Freddy was interviewed on Triple M this morning and made a point of saying that he likes Keary as a player and he was very close to making the team.

Gotta disagree.
Tedesco is an out and out fullback, he may not be ripping it up this year but he's not far away and he's the best NSW have.
I'd have picked Latrell last year regardless, (as well as Peachey) he's a footballer with some mongrel that can play anywhere from 1-5 and kick goals, he’ll grow in this arena.
Cordner, meh, he's the incumbent captain and has played consistently well in SOO. Would I pick him, probably not but can live with his selection
And as for liking Keary as a player, he’s an angry ant that every team needs. If Cleary didn’t come back from injury his form would warrant selection.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8