Ricky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
tookey said:
The telling factor at how s**t a coach Stuart is lies in the fact that parra chased at least a dozen big names players and signed no-one.

The players are the best judges of who a good coach is and Stuart isn't one that attracts players to a club unless they pay massive overs

The good news is that he will ensure that Parra remain our feeder club for a few more years as their junior players won't aspire to play FG with parra

Don't know if we can really say that considering he only became coach about finals time last year. All big names tied up by then

Since Stuart has been coached they have chased Folau, Greg Bird, James Tamou, Matt Scott, Robbie farah and Josh papalli who all re-signed with their clubs. They are also said to be chasing Todd carney who looks like staying at the sharks.

Exactly, guys are staying at their own clubs where they are comfortable, it isn't all that uncommon and Parra wouldn't have been the only ones in the running for all those guys. A bit far fetched for me to put all of them not signing down to Stuart being coached

Dont like Stuart, in fact he makes me ill with his endless book of excuses that he regurgitates weekly.
Fact is it would not matter who coached the Eels, they will be on the wrong end of plenty more similar scores with the current player roster.
If anyone is looking to point a finger, it go's over Stuarts head to the top office & started a while ago.

LOL, Parramatta’s war cry this year

Were in are you?????? Is such a joke

The media were all over them after round 1 was just too funny to read.

We won lottery when Manly were rumored to be interested in me decided against it after the Hasler episode.

We certainly dodged a bullet that day my friends.

Wouldn’t Change Tooves for anyone.

Parra have been ****e for years, ill say since the Newcastle grand final where Ben Kennedy destroyed them. Their latest grand final was due to individual brilliance and it would appear once in a lifetime luck from Hayne. They kept Smith as coach way too long and it hurt them. They even bought the entire Canterbury team and still didn't win (8 million was it?). The board has had so many dramas and must still not be right as I see Fitzgerald was trying to come back.
I love having Parra in the comp, they give me sooo much joy.

Hamster Huey said:
I am expecting to see a surge of Eels juniors debuting during the course of this season as he tries to motivate his 'stars' to step-up, or force them to re-consider staying.

I'm expecting to see the entire Wentworthville magpies side run out
against the Sharkies on Saturday TBH.

Hamster Huey said:
susan said:
Steve Price,Matt Elliott and Hook Griffin wake every morning to the press howling for their sacking.They are on a pittance while Stuart reportedly earns close to a million.Stuart is now going as bad or worse than all of them after 4 rounds. He has also been unceremoniously sacked by his last two clubs while on huge money and each time he left a lot of baggage behind him.

As Johnny Lang said at a lunch a while back ""Ricky loses two series in a row and the media declares him a supercoach, Mal wins seven in a row and he's a total mug!""

Media protection is a great thing but I have a feeling this time it wont be enough.It finally caught up to Sheens after 8 years of rubbish.

Compare the cattle and you get why that sense exists and is promoted heavily by the NSW media.

I'll still give Stuart the BoD at this time. He's got pig skin to make a silk purse from, so will need more time with the current squad, and influence over the next lot of recruiting.

Remember, he's inherited a few big money players that he would agree with, stuck in the squad.

I am expecting to see a surge of Eels juniors debuting during the course of this season as he tries to motivate his 'stars' to step-up, or force them to re-consider staying.

Are you in the right forum?

Matabele said:
Hamster Huey said:
susan said:
Steve Price,Matt Elliott and Hook Griffin wake every morning to the press howling for their sacking.They are on a pittance while Stuart reportedly earns close to a million.Stuart is now going as bad or worse than all of them after 4 rounds. He has also been unceremoniously sacked by his last two clubs while on huge money and each time he left a lot of baggage behind him.

As Johnny Lang said at a lunch a while back ""Ricky loses two series in a row and the media declares him a supercoach, Mal wins seven in a row and he's a total mug!""

Media protection is a great thing but I have a feeling this time it wont be enough.It finally caught up to Sheens after 8 years of rubbish.

Compare the cattle and you get why that sense exists and is promoted heavily by the NSW media.

I'll still give Stuart the BoD at this time. He's got pig skin to make a silk purse from, so will need more time with the current squad, and influence over the next lot of recruiting.

Remember, he's inherited a few big money players that he would agree with, stuck in the squad.

Are you in the right forum?

que?

The media puts all actors into black hats or white hats. Ricky is clearly a white hatter.

Some nerve to challenge the puppetmasters, susan.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8