Representative Games [May, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time to get rid of the ageing banana benders in the team, the team needs freshening up, the kangaroos have been sliding for a year or so.

Come on Sheens pick guys on form rather than reputation!

Time to get rid of the ageing banana benders in the team, the team needs freshening up, the kangaroos have been sliding for a year or so.

Come on Sheens pick guys on form rather than reputation!

This is why I laughed when Dave Smith read out the Aussie test team last week and said it had been picked "on form".

Grant read the team out.
Fifita and Ryan James for blues. Tedesco is a star in the making. Also Tariq sims finally starting to look the goods.

Watching that I'm a bit more confident for nsw as the big qld players seem to be ageing. The big question is do we have the up and comers to beat them? Gallen and Hayne out is huge, but Moylan can hopefully be a real X factor.

Onto international centres and whilst I quite like Jennings. He can't pass. The lack of quality centres in the modern game is astounding. None seem to be able to set up their wingers like Jamie and I'll give hodges credit he can too.
that's because all the quality centres are fullbacks now.

Boring weekend without Manly playing. The Aussies were totally outplayed. Time for the young and enthusiastic to represent.
As for City/Country, Josh Reynolds, lol, he's mad. He'll do something super stupid one day and get rubbed out of the game completely.

Last edited:
Grant read the team out.
Fifita and Ryan James for blues. Tedesco is a star in the making. Also Tariq sims finally starting to look the goods.
I think Moylan is a must better prospect than Tedesco. He has a much more rounded and multi-faceted game. Tedesco is a dynamic runner of the ball, but I predict a mixture of injuries and the long rep career of Moylan to play a big part in Tedesco's career.

Ah correct, my mistake. But I agree that the team was picked more on reputation than form.
Sure was-and that is why we got walloped. Sheens time is over. This game was a carbon copy of the first clash last year in World Cup. Last games in the green and gold for Thaiday, Lewis, Bird, jennings, Scott and Cronk.

Australia v NZ, the Refs were working out what happened in a passage of play involving Cameron Smith, Manu Vatuvai & Josh Dugan.
The Refs referred to Smith & Vatuvai as Cam & Manu whereas, Josh Dugan got Dugan.
Obviously Dugan's not a Ref's favourite.
It reminded me of Seinfeld's
"Hello, Newman".

I think Moylan is a must better prospect than Tedesco. He has a much more rounded and multi-faceted game. Tedesco is a dynamic runner of the ball, but I predict a mixture of injuries and the long rep career of Moylan to play a big part in Tedesco's career.
Maybe, time will tell. I love Moylan as well, Tedesco should be close to blues call up for wing spot. He is a gun right now. And I agree re Foran, his energy was up first 20 today. But I have always thought he is just a solid no frills type that has a shortened career in modern game. He is getting bashed and is too slow. He would have been a great lock in the 70s to 90s. Very over rated

Seeing this is our only test match this year it may well be a farewell test for quite a few of taht team.

How did the Channel 9 Sycophant Team cover up GI's obviously poor performance ?? Were the words "uncharacteristic" or "you won't see that again in 100 games" used ?

Hiku looks like a speed machine in the kiwi jumper. Certainly looks faster than when he's playing for us.
I think this shows that he is a LHS centre.
His off loads to Manu were fantastic, but when he is the RHS centte the winger never gets a pass from him.@:(

He must have a dominant right arm and should fill in for Skivi great :)

Seeing this is our only test match this year it may well be a farewell test for quite a few of taht team.

How did the Channel 9 Sycophant Team cover up GI's obviously poor performance ?? Were the words "uncharacteristic" or "you won't see that again in 100 games" used ?
How did you know? You must be writing the commentary for channel 9

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8