Realistically

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Brocky

Reserve Grader
we could becoming last in a couple of weeks, that is something I have never seen before. What an embarrassment for the team and especially Barrett. We had a great draw to mount a good start. Something does not line up, Barrett needs to go we can’t wait any longer for this FAILURE to continue. We have some good players that need direction and purpose. You can make up all the excuses but if a team is not working as one we have no chance. These coffee shop breakfasts you have to be kidding right. I am surprised they show themselves in public and get paid for this.

As if changing the coach will do ANYTHING, it’s the quality ( or lack thereof ) and numbers of players not injured.

Even SuperCoach Bellamy couldn’t do anything with this lot, or what they’ll have left!
With respect Mark, i think a coach as brilliant as Bellamy actually COULD make a difference to this rabble. He's the master of turning rocks into diamonds mate

With respect Mark, i think a coach as brilliant as Bellamy actually COULD make a difference to this rabble. He's the master of turning rocks into diamonds mate

Except it’s not actually ‘rocks’ you start with when your club can afford to buy up the best of the Australian schoolboys crop etc. Sure, Melbourne have had some journeyman types go there and resurrect their careers; they’ve also had the pick of the top juniors coming through to help those guys shine. They had a habit of signing up every half decent 15 year old at schoolboy carnivals for a while there, and shipping them up to Brisbane into their feeder clubs and schools. It’s how Greg Inglis and Israel Folau became ‘Queenslanders’, for starters.

we could becoming last in a couple of weeks, that is something I have never seen before. What an embarrassment for the team and especially Barrett. We had a great draw to mount a good start. Something does not line up, Barrett needs to go we can’t wait any longer for this FAILURE to continue. We have some good players that need direction and purpose. You can make up all the excuses but if a team is not working as one we have no chance. These coffee shop breakfasts you have to be kidding right. I am surprised they show themselves in public and get paid for this.

A big welcome to one of our newest supporters, is this your first second or 3rd year?

No need to panic, we have been last before (round 12 2015) but we don't win wooden spoons either.

We also win the premiership at least once per decade as well.

I don't, 3 years of failure for NSW.

The only reason he "can coach" is by cheating and buying up everything that looks good. Melbourne have the highest TPA's of any club, we have 330K + Myles so are close to $2M short of their roster.

As if changing the coach will do ANYTHING, it’s the quality ( or lack thereof ) and numbers of players not injured.

Even SuperCoach Bellamy couldn’t do anything with this lot, or what they’ll have left!
Ivan Cleary went to the Tigers, they gained passion and resilience, they started winning (and defending well). Baz can't inspire our players who are soft as.

It's not just the coach, it's both players and coach unfortunately.

How do u know not changing the coach would not help, you just had 6 players that told him to fu in Gladstone, but that seems to be alright for you, you’re right they really respect him (not).you might need to get the dummy out of your mouth and face reality

How do u know not changing the coach would not help, you just had 6 players that told him to fu in Gladstone, but that seems to be alright for you, you’re right they really respect him (not).you might need to get the dummy out of your mouth and face reality
Settle down Brocky, no need to throw insults mate and unlike many on here I don’t take the bait and respond in kind.

It’s a forum, we have different opinions , and should respect each persons different ones.

So I’ll let that just slide to the keeper.

PS: happy to debate you but not with that attitude thanks!!

Settle down Brocky, no need to throw insults mate and unlike many on here I don’t take the bait and respond in kind.

It’s a forum, we have different opinions , and should respect each persons different ones.

So I’ll let that just slide to the keeper.

PS: happy to debate you but not with that attitude thanks!!

Have some credibility about what u say mention no one could do better is rediculous. That is what separates great coaches with the chomps

I am realistically not seeing our younger players develop, I see the same players making the same mistakes week in and week out. The team needs to work harder!! Last nights game showed that Newcastle believed it and worked harder when it mattered and got the win on the back of that!

Have some credibility about what u say mention no one could do better is rediculous. That is what separates great coaches with the chomps

Opinions , everyone has one!!

The “ credibility “ I have is I’ve watched an awful lot of football in my years , seen ups and downs, and in my opinion we have a VERY ordinary team at present.

Yes a few stars , but the rest are kids or journeymen.

If you go back to the most recent “ rabble” 2002-2006” it was , 1 Star ( Beaver) , a bunch of journeymen, and a bunch of talented kids ( I’m sure I don’t have to name them but they went on to play in, and win two , Grand Finals).

We had a Rookie coach ( Hasler) for some of those years but until we recruited 4 players, who changed everything, we were very very ordinary ( is this sounding familiar to you???).

First came Ben Kennedy, who sadly was at the end of his days but turned the club around during 2005-6.

Then the best forward of the day, Brent Kite.

Then came Jamie Lyon, the icing on the cake.

But before we would win a GF we needed a Star half back, Que Matt Orford.

Four, very very astute buys to complete our team.

Kennedy instilled the culture and the will to win, and Hasler after a few ordinary years then took them ( and us) on a wild and fruitful ride.

The current coach isn’t a world beater but it’s the poor roster , injured roster and fractured player group that sees us in the position we are in.

So there you have it, an alternate view, no insults , no throwing barbs just an alternate view!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!!

Opinions , everyone has one!!

The “ credibility “ I have is I’ve watched an awful lot of football in my years , seen ups and downs, and in my opinion we have a VERY ordinary team at present.

Yes a few stars , but the rest are kids or journeymen.

If you go back to the most recent “ rabble” 2002-2006” it was , 1 Star ( Beaver) , a bunch of journeymen, and a bunch of talented kids ( I’m sure I don’t have to name them but they went on to play in, and win two , Grand Finals).

We had a Rookie coach ( Hasler) for some of those years but until we recruited 4 players, who changed everything, we were very very ordinary ( is this sounding familiar to you???).

First came Ben Kennedy, who sadly was at the end of his days but turned the club around during 2005-6.

Then the best forward of the day, Brent Kite.

Then came Jamie Lyon, the icing on the cake.

But before we would win a GF we needed a Star half back, Que Matt Orford.

Four, very very astute buys to complete our team.

Kennedy instilled the culture and the will to win, and Hasler after a few ordinary years then took them ( and us) on a wild and fruitful ride.

The current coach isn’t a world beater but it’s the poor roster , injured roster and fractured player group that sees us in the position we are in.

So there you have it, an alternate view, no insults , no throwing barbs just an alternate view!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!!
Well how d u explain Cleary walking into the Tigers and have them firing - they don’t have the roster like other teams but seem to COMPETE . Barrett has had three years and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

Bellamys a good coach.but look how crap they were at the start of the year. This was due to 1 player. Croft. .at least he was smart enough to see it and dropped him. Melborne havnt loss since and firming for favorites again.

Well how d u explain Cleary walking into the Tigers and have them firing - they don’t have the roster like other teams but seem to COMPETE . Barrett has had three years and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

And Cleary comes REALLY well credentialed prior to this doesn’t he??

The team has clicked, good on them, playing with great confidence AND as a team!!

Cleary is just helping and enjoying the ride!!

Another good example is the Donkeys , with the absolute SUPERCOACH!!

Yes winning a few but still pretty ordinary.

I rest my case your honour!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8