MVP: Rd 5 v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
How good is it to be able to ride the waves of emotion again rather than checking out 30 min in!

Voting for Rd 5 open:

3 Shoe - playing out of position but continues to impress

2 DCE - Dished up the same **** early but good vision for the Saab try and Captain Clutch as always at the death.

1 Tent - Developing into a top class front rower.

Aloiai, Sandwich, Marty and Foz were also goodd

Vote away!

3. DCE - good captain's knock
2. Garrick - best game since 2019, kick returns put us on the front foot.
1. The whole forward pack - much much much better!

3- Tent
2 - DCE
1 - Garrick, He is returning the ball in better body position and somehow has improved.

3. Foz - Taking on the line, really solid in defence, still has the smarts.
2. Schuster - starting to show he is a class above
1. Sipley - damaging runs, plenty of impact

3. Paseaka, really stepping up with AFB departure, sooo much potential
2. Marty, bent the line on each hit up, really helped with the mometum in the final 10 mins.
1. Garrick, was fantastic when Walker went off. Good kick returns, looking to get involved, his best game in a long while.

Last edited:
1 Tent improving every week and is becoming something special
2 Harper such a breath of fresh air in the centres, constantly threatening and defensively outstanding
3 DCE worked his but off and clinched the win

Special mentions to Schuster and Garrick

3.paseka- thought he bent the line all night and was always looking to offload.
2. Shipley- thought once he came on, his hard runs gave some confidence to those around and they lifted.
1. Parker- nothing flash but pulled off some big tackles and took a lot of hard runs.

3 - DCE
2 - Shoe
1 - Aloiai

Honorable mentions to Foz, Marty, Jake, Paseka, Saab, Sips Reubs and Harper. Any one of them could have gotten my points tonight.

Still weren't great, but it was a big improvement on what we've seen so far in 2021.

Schuster
Paseka
DCE
Sipley was great as was Marty, Aloiai, Keppie. Garrick played his best game in ages. Walkz was also until injured......the team played as a team apart from a few hiccups.

3 Tent - is really starting to develop his game. Some great offloads tonight
2. Vera - just gets us going forward and always makes good post contact metres
1. Schuster - just wants to get his hands on the ball and get involved. He is still green but you can see the talent there

Ball control and completions woeful again. Kicking the ball away early probably a good tactic to keep our chance of errors down. Harper adds that little bit of spark. Not sure what Sippers has done to Des, but how he didn't get a crack all last year is beyond me. DCE did what he has done many times before and delivers the field goal, well done. Improved game from him tonight but still plenty more needed. Another 2 injuries though - FMD we need some troops back. Guaca and Turbo next week hopefully

3 Paseka , loving his efforts
2 DCE, most hate him but he played well tonight and did kick the match winner
1 Sipley , can anyone tell me why he isn’t used more ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8