MVP: Rd 5 v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 - Schuster - this guy is so ****ing good
2 - Garrick - he’s been really good since that shocker he had in round 1
1 - Paseka/Aloiai/Sipley - all very good, can’t split them

3. Paseka
2. Schuster
1. DCE
——
Well done to:
Aloiai
Marty
Sipley
Harper
Parker
And oh my, even Garrick was solid with no errors.

3.dce
Was huge with his kicking game tonight. Not read the game day thread but IMO we could have been up by 20 in that first half and Tge long kicking game from dce and co got that going. Don’t care what anybody says, he’s the most clutch FG I’ve ever seen.
2. Paseka
Another great hit out. He has filled afb shoes for sure. Gee our rotation looked good with Sips, Marty and Josh rolling in. Not one of Keppies better hit outs.
1. Croker
80mins, heap of tackling, bit more variation tonight too. Well done

Reubs played great too as did a bunch of others.

still sloppy in a lot of areas but we played with heart tonight. Tgey do that week in week out and we compete with at least 10/16 teams in this comp.

3 Paeka
2 Aloiai
1 Schuster

Special mention to Sipley, has waited patiently and didn't miss the opportunity, and Saab, has been tipped to get dropped but that sprint will be great for the kid's confidence

3 - DCE
2 - Harper
1 - Aloiai

Paseka, Marty, Sipley, Schuster all deserved points and special mention to Walker.

3. Paseka
2. Schuster
1. Dce

Aloiai and sips special mentions but without the top 3 we don't go close to winning.

Awesome to see a couple players prove me wrong - mainly Garrick. Croker was actually half decent too (dare I say).

Won in the front row. Wow Aloiai and Paseka run hard - great to see we do still have the grind in us.

3 pts - Paseka
2 pts - Aloiai
1 pt - DCE/Schu flip of coin.

Tough one (finally)

3 - DCE.
2 - Aloiai
1 - Shuster.

There were a few others I would have been happy to get points, but stupid is as stupid does, so there's my three.

Aloiai (Solid all round ,lifts team)
Dce (not great ,but got us the win with field goal and kick to Saab)
Jake ( Not a single vote ) #1-Most tackles AGAIN with 48, #1 quickest play the ball speed (by far) & 120 metres gained for 15 runs .Unlucky not to score.

Honourable mentions
Paseka ,Tea Sips,Schuster,Whoopi,Parker,Harper.
Thats 9 mentions ,I couldnt find any the last month.
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12