Put a line through....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I'd have to say at this stage 4 teams have little hope of making the finals and genuinely look off the pace.

16th Cronulla
15th Penrith
14th Broncos
13th Manly

The other 12 look like they have strong enough squads that can make the 8. It's going to be very tight as to who makes it but unfortunately for those 4 teams start planning for next season.

"at this stage"....... LOL what one round???

wrong forum bud, this is for manly SUPPORTERS

have a whinge -----

Will be the same bottom 4 in rd 26. Clearly off the pace compared to the other 12 teams.

mickqld link said:
Will be the same bottom 4 in rd 26. Clearly off the pace compared to the other 12 teams.

So obviously Lyon wont play again, DCE wont gain any experience, Rodney's arm will fall off, Ballin will be concussed all year & Brett is as good as he'll ever be.
When's the announcement that Matai's been given an exra 21 weeks expected to be made?

mickqld link said:
I'd have to say at this stage 4 teams have little hope of making the finals and genuinely look off the pace.

16th Cronulla
15th Penrith
14th Broncos
13th Manly

The other 12 look like they have strong enough squads that can make the 8. It's going to be very tight as to who makes it but unfortunately for those 4 teams start planning for next season.

character0053.gif
? ? ?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300287293[/time]

brookie link said:
\"at this stage\"....... LOL what one round???

wrong forum bud, this is for manly SUPPORTERS

have a whinge -----

character0052.gif

and that experienced pack containing a full set of representative players will soon get going. What club wouldn't want Kite, KIng, Ballin, Choc, Glenn and Rodney. 

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Time for another Bundy to cheer you up Mick....reminder...2008.....0 from 4

2008 was 0 from 2 Mark. Manly put 50 on the warriors in Round 3.  It was 2009 , when Brett was suspended, that we were 0 from 4.

mickqld link said:

16th Cronulla
15th Penrith
14th Broncos
13th Manly

I didn't think we were too bad against a scum team who were playing for their first points in nearly a year.I'd like to be the greatest optimist and say we'll win it this year,but realistically,I think we are still top 4 or 8.We have to keep in touch with the leading pack,and hope for an injury/suspension free run over the last 8 to 10 rounds.
Out of your 4 teams,Mick,sharks are the only ones who I'd be ruling a line through at this stage.

A mate of mine was saying yesterday that he reckons we have a good shot at the spoon and was heading down to the TAB to have a lazy $50 on us.

I dont think we are that bad but I am happy to book a my holidays for September because be have almost no hope of making the finals.

Round 1 or not the fact is our roster is one of the weakest in the NRL depth wise.

It was the same last year bob and we still scraped into the 8. We lost a few players (no one really worth bragging about, although Perry would be handy) but we got a few back too. Any one who didn't expect a slow start to this year (with all the young blood and long term injured superstars back) is quite frankly a Moron.

mickqld link said:

16th Cronulla
15th Penrith
14th Broncos
13th Manly

I think 2 of those 4 teams will go close to the 8

Brisbane with hannat and hodges will be a force
and i wouldnt rule us out just yet

I can see some egg on the face of some of this fickle "Gallops" by the end of the season

Fonz link said:
It was the same last year bob and we still scraped into the 8. We lost a few players (no one really worth bragging about, although Perry would be handy) but we got a few back too. Any one who didn't expect a slow start to this year (with all the young blood and long term injured superstars back) is quite frankly a Moron.

Exactly...give yourself an uppercut Mick (and maybe still a Bundy anyway!!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8