prepare for a carve up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
looking at the 20s right now it's perfect weather for a carve up.clear skies,no wind,firm ground.manly by 60.

You know, if I didn't live in Sydney, and had access to BOM, you would have got me :huh::D

Mark from Brisbane said:
This could be interesting...Ryan???

PS: Ryan I like you buddy BUT geez I hate that Avatar of yours!!!

What browser do you use Mark? I use Firefox with AdBlock Plus and all that I had to do was to right click on the image and select "AdBlock Plus: Block Image..." and now I no longer see it.

I use IE I hate that bloody Firefox!!

I was jst stirring him up, really I couldn't care BUT I do wonder at an Ice Hockey avatar for a Manly forum!!

effnic said:
Ryan said:
effnic said:
Horrible thread. Threads like these make me cringe. We are missing some of our best players aswell. Cowboys have every chance to win this. And ryan please stfu and go back in your hole again. Its obvious you hate Manly.

Eeergh, your about as sharp as a burlap sack full of wet kittens.

LoL

Yeah laugh at your own jokes buddy cause no one else will. Deadset seriously do u even like Manly? Do you have anything good to say about them?? You go crazy and put them down when they lose, you wanted Brett Stewart gone, you go missing and have nothing to say when we are on fire. Dont avoid the questions this time either.

LoL wasn't at what I said nitwit, it was at your ridiculousness. I say plenty of good things about Manly when warranted. In this case, I'm of the opinion, that our team doesn't cope with favoritism well.

Now go down, lift up your torana bonnet, and mock karate kick one of your mates.

Carve Up?? Love your passion Susan but it was never going to be one!!!

24-4 is a great result in the wet and missing 2 of our attacking weapons along with the Cowboys JT and Scott!!!

24-23 would have been fine otherwise, always take the 2 points!!!!

The refereeing in my opinion guys was really, REALLY bad. What was the penalty count again? The Cowboys got pretty ugly when they knew they lost it to.

20 points is a calve up. You were right sue.

Ralphie said:
Ralphie said:
The only carve up I think will happen is the referees carving us up.

I'll be there screaming abuse at them anyway.

I was right about the refereeing.

YEah the refereeing was awful tonight, I'll leave it to that or else I'll get cranky.

Should have been 30 -4 with Oldfields no try, which was clearly a try.
In wet conditions if that's not a carve up I don't know what is.

Lol, after 10minutes i thought Susan was on the mark..
I thought aww **** now i have to apologise because you were right , then the game changed & ended up being a bit of a contest,but i win either way anyway carve up or not as long as we won..

Yep,no one loses when we win Jaii.My comments were basically tongue in cheek -the main point being that they would never threaten us with no playmakers away from home and they didnt.In the conditions it was comprehensive and never in doubt.Onwards and upwards.Cant wait for Monday fortnight.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8