prepare for a carve up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
Cowboys by 8
You must be kidding!!!!

The only thing that could put a spanner in the works is complacency and I trust Des to keep that in check. We'll be fine.

Beware the man named Matty Bowen. He is always a danger man when we play against the Cowboys. If anyone in that team is going to carve us up tonight, it will be him.

Horrible thread. Threads like these make me cringe. We are missing some of our best players aswell. Cowboys have every chance to win this. And ryan please stfu and go back in your hole again. Its obvious you hate Manly.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Only one thing will see a loss...complancy....otherwise I see a good old fashioned carve up!!

This.

I think St George losing last night was the best thing for us, as now we have a reason to win. (Well more reason anyway) Otherwise this could have been 'just another game' and sooner or later we are going to lose one of those. As long as we turn up and play with confidence we should be right.

Like I said Susan, stupid post.
It's not over the top either.
The cows have a good record against us.
We need to be wary. Come out a little cocky, then put 10 or 12 on us and then watch us tighten up.
Na, I don't like these threads. Always respect the opposition.

effnic said:
Horrible thread. Threads like these make me cringe. We are missing some of our best players aswell. Cowboys have every chance to win this. And ryan please stfu and go back in your hole again. Its obvious you hate Manly.

Eeergh, your about as sharp as a burlap sack full of wet kittens.

LoL

jjai said:
bazeagle said:
Really stupid thread. Overconfidence is a killer in any sport especially rugby league. I'll be happy with a win regardlessAssuming a win is deadly and massive fuel for them.

Yeah Baz thats what i hate too, we going ok finally after 2yrs & every time we play a team in the bottom 4, ppl say it will be a carve up by us.. i dont care if we win by 1point ..
I normally like the unexpected carve ups the ones where we think it will be a tough game but we walk it in.eg dogs last week, now that was a carve up.. an unexpected one.. i like suprises like that..
But to predict every team in the last 4 are easy beats is risky..

They are not in the bottom 4, they are on equal points with us.

It is a difference between the supporters feeling cocky and confident and the players feeling the same thing. Unless the players are seriously reading this forum and gloating in all what we are saying about them... then it doesn't really matter if someone writes, "We are going to carve 'em up," or "We are going to send 'em to Indonesia for them to inhumanely carve them up," or "I'm really nervous about this game as we may get a carving ourselves."
But like MfromB says, nothing like a bit of nervous debate from the supporters before a game ;^)

Love debate, and despite what I said I AM nervous.

Whilst we should do a "carvery job" on them it's sometimes games like this that you can get surprised by.I well remember 2008, about 4 weeks out....looking great, played the Bunnies and got smashed....it was in fact great for them, brought them down to earth BUT before than game we couldn't lose (or so the forum said).

If the boys are complacent tonight we could be in for an upset, if not a cricket score is in the offering......The Cowgirls will be rudderless...Thurston is cloe to the best player going around and EVERYTHING they do revolves around him.

As I say being complacent is our only enemy!!

Ryan said:
effnic said:

Eeergh, your about as sharp as a burlap sack full of wet kittens.

LoL

Yeah laugh at your own jokes buddy cause no one else will. Deadset seriously do u even like Manly? Do you have anything good to say about them?? You go crazy and put them down when they lose, you wanted Brett Stewart gone, you go missing and have nothing to say when we are on fire. Dont avoid the questions this time either.

This could be interesting...Ryan???

PS: Ryan I like you buddy BUT geez I hate that Avatar of yours!!!

Manly by 20
The only reason the cowboys are in the top 4 is Thurston and Scott. Without them they are nothing. We should have beat them in Townsville and they were at full strength and we only played for 40 minutes. We will have to play really poor not to smash them.

TokyoEagle said:
jjai said:
bazeagle said:
Really stupid thread. Overconfidence is a killer in any sport especially rugby league. I'll be happy with a win regardlessAssuming a win is deadly and massive fuel for them.

Yeah Baz thats what i hate too, we going ok finally after 2yrs & every time we play a team in the bottom 4, ppl say it will be a carve up by us.. i dont care if we win by 1point ..
I normally like the unexpected carve ups the ones where we think it will be a tough game but we walk it in.eg dogs last week, now that was a carve up.. an unexpected one.. i like suprises like that..
But to predict every team in the last 4 are easy beats is risky..

They are not in the bottom 4, they are on equal points with us.

Thanks mate :-/

Prepare for getting soaked and cold on another piss poor weather day . Manly by 30 will make it all worth while. :)

The rain may make this game much closer, i will be happy with any type of win and no injuries.

looking at the 20s right now it's perfect weather for a carve up.clear skies,no wind,firm ground.manly by 60.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7