Pre-Match Manly v Dragons Round 20 at WIN Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/295c89e864f2d372f0016c7ab5d3e67c

Cherry-Evans says team was always confident of success
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
July 20, 2017

SEA Eagles skipper Daly Cherry-Evans says his team always had the belief that they could finish high up the ladder this season.

“Internally, 100 per cent we did,” he said on Thursday.

“We were very confident in the squad we had, the coaching staff had some great game plans to implement and we are playing to our strengths. We are very confident in our ability and where we can finish.”

Manly are sitting in third heading into Sunday’s game against St George Illawarra at WIN Stadium.

“While we have set ourselves up nicely, there is still a bit more hard work to be done,” Cherry-Evans said.

Yeah with teams above us and below us winning consistently spots 5-8 are getting very congested and we have teams now breathing down our necks...Against a bogey team at their home ground this is a really tough assignment. If we ever needed a really switched on 80 min effort its tomorrow. Despite a few omissions now is the time to start hitting our straps and charge at the finals. No excuses - lets just get the job done. Go Manly

There is one more player that is definitely out of tomorrow's game and another that is 50/50. I won't say who because the club obviously doesn't want it made public until the 11th hour but there will be more changes tomorrow...big shifts across the squad.

I call buullshiite on that. @Turbo1 reliablably informed us all that Api is fine, Wright just has a niggle and the team will be unchanged!!!!

Wake up to yourself Snake.

It is good to be playing the out of form Drags this week.

Their attack has basically fallen to **** since their previous encounter with us.

We have still been winning with below par performances, so if we turn it up a notch or two tomorrow we are certainties to win comfortably!

And you reliably informed us that Brad Parker is the dalai

No, you are wrong again. What I have consistently said is don't underestimate or write off Parker ... he is a goodun.

If you can find any post of mine where I have said otherwise .. please re-post it to prove your (once again) totally inaccurate and wrong assertion.

No, you are wrong again. What I have consistently said is don't underestimate or write off Parker ... he is a goodun.

If you can find any post of mine where I have said otherwise .. please re-post it to prove your (once again) totally inaccurate and wrong assertion.
I dont have to find post when you just stated it in your last post.

Of any of the still unsigned Manly squad, i certainly hope that Parker is definitely resigned for future seasons and regardless of how he might perform for the rest of the season . Apart from his obvious potential and playing ability, his utility value is also very impressive . Good and promising local juniors like Parker just do not always appear on the scene on a regular basis .

If we can beat them at WIN stadium it will really give our team the greatest of confidence moving forward. We haven't beaten them there for nearly 15 years. A lot of coaches always say that they don't buy into those type of stats, but stats don't lie. Again it comes to basics; a solid start, cut down our errors, complete our sets and we should win. I hope we smash their forwards.

I firmly believe that Parker, Cullen and Hastings will provide the extra enthusiasm/energy that we have been lacking at times over our last few games.

Also, with Cullen and Hastings both possessing a good kicking game, we are going to have plenty of options when we are down the Dragons end.

I am not concerned about this game like the majority on here are.

If we can beat them at WIN stadium it will really give our team the greatest of confidence moving forward. We haven't beaten them there for nearly 15 years. A lot of coaches always say that they don't buy into those type of stats, but stats don't lie. Again it comes to basics; a solid start, cut down our errors, complete our sets and we should win. I hope we smash their forwards.

Some stats do lie! To even call it a stat you would want a decent sample size. It might be 15 years but how many times have we actually played there in that period. It's not that many games.
I'm not denying that we have had a match up problem with the Dragons overall but the WIN hoodoo is over blown.

Some stats do lie! To even call it a stat you would want a decent sample size. It might be 15 years but how many times have we actually played there in that period. It's not that many games.
I'm not denying that we have had a match up problem with the Dragons overall but the WIN hoodoo is over blown.

Yep, I think we've played there 3 times in that period - 05, 09, 13 - I think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11