Pre-Match Manly v Dragons Round 20 at WIN Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A quick look at the remaining rounds indicates to me that Brisbane has the toughest of the draw, facing Dogs, Eels (twice), Titans, Sharks, Dragons and Cowboys.
I think the only 'easybeats' in the comp now are Knights, Tigers, Worriers and Souths.
I think the team that will have a big bearing on the top eight will be the Titans, who are very good on their day. I don't expect them to make the top eight, but they will beat some of the heavyweights in the remaining matches.

Not expecting any team changes for the merge.

As long as lane retains his edge and Lewis brown isn't slotted straight back in I will be happy.

Not adverse to Parker getting a run instead of wright or kelly either.

Maybe Jacko on the bench to split time with api to give him a moremeaningful rest. Can't bust api before the business end of the season.

Hopefully cherry keeps the kicking duties and becomes our full time kicker.

A quick look at the remaining rounds indicates to me that Brisbane has the toughest of the draw, facing Dogs, Eels (twice), Titans, Sharks, Dragons and Cowboys.
I think the only 'easybeats' in the comp now are Knights, Tigers, Worriers and Souths.
I think the team that will have a big bearing on the top eight will be the Titans, who are very good on their day. I don't expect them to make the top eight, but they will beat some of the heavyweights in the remaining matches.
Titans are good some days and terrible other days.
Not a well coached team IMHO.

The dragoons game on the road is always a tough one. They seem to step up when we play them at home.

We will need to play better than we did against the Tigpies and the loss the the Faders will be a wake up call.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Brad Parker
3.Dylan Walker
4.Brian Kelly
5.Akuila Uate
6.Blake Green
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Brenton Lawrence
9.Cameron Cullen
10.Martin Taupau
11.Frank Winterstein
12.Shaun Lane
13.Jake Trbojevic

Jackson Hastings
15.Lloyd Perrett
16.Darcy Lussick
17.Addin Fonua-blake

18.Jarrad Kennedy
19.Joey Lussick
20.Lewis Brown
21.Jonathan Wright

Wrighty and Api having a well earned rest and recuperation :inlove:

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Brad Parker
3.Dylan Walker
4.Brian Kelly
5.Akuila Uate
6.Blake Green
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Brenton Lawrence
9.Cameron Cullen
10.Martin Taupau
11.Frank Winterstein
12.Shaun Lane
13.Jake Trbojevic

Jackson Hastings
15.Lloyd Perrett
16.Darcy Lussick
17.Addin Fonua-blake

18.Jarrad Kennedy
19.Joey Lussick
20.Lewis Brown
21.Jonathan Wright

Great depth to have Parker, Cullen and Hastings there.

Wright definitely needs the week off and will hopefully come back with the kicking duties. Api was battered on the weekend so certainly deserves a break.

The one thing you know is Cullen is going to give you absolutely all he has.

Massive game. We need to win because we have very likely loses coming up for a couple of weeks.
Yes we are a chance to lose either of the upcoming game, sure, but geez there is no reason to indicate why we can't win against either the roosters or the storm

Storm game, as always, is anyone's game due to the rivalry so 50/50, chooks we should win as we are facing a roosters side even weaker than the roosters side we beat earlier in the season.

Looking forward to both games, and certainly expecting us to win at least one of the two, but who's to say we can't beat both

Great depth to have Parker, Cullen and Hastings there.

Wright definitely needs the week off and will hopefully come back with the kicking duties. Api was battered on the weekend so certainly deserves a break.

The one thing you know is Cullen is going to give you absolutely all he has.
I think its great for the confidence of these young guys to be starting this Sunday :inlove:

The fact that they're unknown, means that the Drags won't know their style at all :)

Api needed a rest, his little body must be bruised and battered o_O

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Brad Parker
3.Dylan Walker
4.Brian Kelly
5.Akuila Uate
6.Blake Green
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Brenton Lawrence
9.Cameron Cullen
10.Martin Taupau
11.Frank Winterstein
12.Shaun Lane
13.Jake Trbojevic

Jackson Hastings
15.Lloyd Perrett
16.Darcy Lussick
17.Addin Fonua-blake

18.Jarrad Kennedy
19.Joey Lussick
20.Lewis Brown
21.Jonathan Wright

So excited by his team line up , looking forward to Parker on the wing and interchange Cullen and Hastings. To make sure of things boys score under the black dot , start of a great run Eagles by plenty.

So excited by his team line up , looking forward to Parker on the wing and interchange Cullen and Hastings. To make sure of things boys score under the black dot , start of a great run Eagles by plenty.
This game will show the resilience of our core group :wait:

Is it Sunday yet :think:

Hmmm the difference from the last time we played them.

Packer and Sele not playing for the Dragons.

We don't have Api and Taufua, but get Parker and Cullen.

Seems fairly close, hopefully we've improved as a team and they've gone ****.

Really excited to see that 17 named & find myself secretly hoping Brown (who I rate) doesn't make it back to fitness in time so I can see how Hastings/Cullen rotate.

The pack of Marty, Lawrence, Jake, Frankenstein, Lane plus bench of AFB, Perrett & Darcy has me quite excited and optimistic for our season & future!!!

NYC starts at 9:45 am in Wollongong

1. Luke Poiselli
2. Alfred Smalley
3. Semisi Kioa
4. Blake Andrews
5. Jade Anderson
6. Tom Wright
7. Cade Cust
8. Jaiden Tarrant
9. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu