PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 6, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Nice line-up, as others have said we are starting to resemble our better self on paper.

Fingers crossed Turbo gets through ok - hope that Mudgee field is immaculately groomed...

Should be a good test, forecast mostly sunny, 21 degrees, 3pm afternoon game. Sounds great!

Bring on a cracking game!

For those who came in late.....

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jason Saab
CE - Brad Parker
CE - Morgan Harper
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Taniela Paseka
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Josh Schuster
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

Bench - Cade Cust, Toafofoa Sipley, Sean Keppie, Josh Aloiai

18 - Tevita Funa
19 - Zac Saddler
20 - Christian Tuipulotu
21 - Ben Trbjoevic
Our backs look more accomplished with Tom at the back

Our premiership winning halves should dominate their less experience opponents

Our pack is made out of a lethal cocktail of brut power in the middle forwards and strike power out wide

Our Bench has players that are capable of making an impact

If we go into the game with the right attitude we give our selves a big chance to win the game

Manly to win !

I know it is injury-enforced and that Guac and Tom are both first game back from injury BUT....

I am a bit excited by this team... I would rather have Schuster at 6 but generally this is pretty close to the team that I have been wanting to see....

Hopefully the boys rip in and make it hard for Des to change a winning side...

Remember Turbo’s last come back game.....against the Titans.

One of his worst.

hope he doesn’t overplay his hand. Titans would be smart to kick early and move Turbo around. He will be gassed and test those hammies out.

Exclusive photo from Crokers collection

2495560752_368d0111f1_z.jpeg

they wont. opposite sides.
Guac will be up against Fifita
This is true - but was almost thinking it was worth considering Schu on Fifita defensively, as he has what any edge hoping to minimise the Fifita bomb going off, is quick feet....as Fifita is not only strong, but very agile and this in fact a Mass part of his tackle breaking ability...the first and most important part of any tackle, is getting into correct position, which is what Schu can do very well as unlike most backrowers, has the agility to match Fifita....be a big call, but this kid is a Special talent.
Have been a Guoc ambassoder for 2-3 years, but this is a ridiculously tough assignment coming back from injury and minimal game time.

It's a shame that Funa couldn't fit somewhere into the starting side. but great to see Tom and Haumole in. Go hard Sips! Bring it on Titans!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10