PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Cust for me. Looked good in the trials.
Was about to say the same thing. From past results all the pressure will be on their half’s again imo. Broncs are done this year that’s for sure. Manly win and they won’t make the 8 and man would I live to see that. Anyone living in Brisbane knows how satisfying it is to see this privileged team fail. Still my most hated team and have been since the early 90s. It’s funny when I started watching league two things happened, I started supporting manly and hating the broncos. I think it stemmed from the 1990 semi when they beat us.

I still think this is a danger game for us as the Donkeys are under a lot of pressure and with the magic round being held at their home ground they will be desperate. I think if we take them lightly, we may be in for a shock but I am sure Des will get the boys ready.

In good news, Kimmorley has tipped against us...again.

Dessie has the Eagles flying – he is such a great defensive coach. Manly don’t make many poor decisions or leak many poor defensive tries. Manly’s big pack of forward will want to take the more highly-talented Brisbane pack apart. Brisbane need to start winning – you can have all the talent in the world but if you aren’t willing to fight tooth and nail you aren’t going to win many games. Their season is nearly all over. Broncos by 2

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/07/sea-eagles-v-broncos-round-9-preview/

Edit: Game is on at 8pm Friday after the West v panthers game. I'm not sure if DLS comes into it so check your local guide or happilymanly, whichever is more convenient!

It's on at 3am here, so no one come on by!

They can write what they like in their own scrap books

We are in control of our own destiny on the field .

Disciplined play will keep the pinkies away as well

As for the 52,000 crowd , Des will use that Manly us against all of them mentality to lift his team .

It has worked for the victorious Manly teams in the past and it will work again

If you are in the right frame of mind being booed inspires you to lift your intensity .

The more jeers who hear the more you lift because there is nothing more satisfying than silencing those against you by lifting towards victory

Bring all the 52000 bronco supporters and let them witness for the first time this year a team playing with passion and purpose

View attachment 11372

I took that photo, that’s part of the 2012 WCC tour group at Manchester Airport straight off the Etihad flight.

At Brisbane during the Magic Round when Brisbane are 2 from 6 we will be up against the crowds, the refs and the Broncs. Tough assignment.

giphy.gif

Donkeys potential team

1. Boyd
2. ?
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. ?
6. Milford
7. New kid only 18 (smash him Marty)
8. Paas
9. ?
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai supercoach dud Jr

Bench... who cares we can beat these guys through the middle we need api and fainu on the game this week. Im calling elliot to finally get a try, we also need to get suli more involved in attack the guys a weapon

Come and have a @4PinesBeer with Beaver this Thursday night in Brisbane!
5pm – 6pm
Regatta Hotel (543 Coronation Drive, Toowong)
From May 9–12 Sea Eagles Members will receive 15% off all meals, excluding Sunday... just show your Members card
#ManlyForever https://t.co/5qG6d9yYIn

Come and have a @4PinesBeer with Beaver this Thursday night in Brisbane!
5pm – 6pm
Regatta Hotel (543 Coronation Drive, Toowong)
From May 9–12 Sea Eagles Members will receive 15% off all meals, excluding Sunday... just show your Members card
#ManlyForever https://t.co/5qG6d9yYIn

Don't forget guys, at the Regatta, the toilet has those one way mirrors, so you can all pee while looking out over the guests!

*pervs*

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12