PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Squad reduced

1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Moses Suli

4 Brad Parker

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Api Koroisau

7 Kane Elgey

8 Toafofoa Sipley

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic (C)

Interchange

14 Jack Gosiewski

15 Kelepi Tanginoa

16 Corey Waddell

17 Morgan Boyle

18 Abbas Miski

19 Cade Cust

Squad reduced

1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Moses Suli

4 Brad Parker

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Api Koroisau

7 Kane Elgey

8 Toafofoa Sipley

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic (C)

Interchange

14 Jack Gosiewski

15 Kelepi Tanginoa

16 Corey Waddell

17 Morgan Boyle

18 Abbas Miski

19 Cade Cust

For me cust at 6
Api at 9
Fainu to the bench.
We have nothing to lose tomorrow night, all the pressure is on the broncos.

Last season we lost the match 46 points to 16 as Trent watched the game from the coaches box like a stunned mullet

Broncos 46
(Oates 4, Nikorima, Roberts, Isaako tries; Isaako 7 goals) d Sea Eagles 16 (Lane, Parker, J. Trbojevic tries; Cherry-Evans, Hodkinson goals)a

In that match players like DCE , Tommy , AFB and Walker played like players without confidence , passion , purpose , resilience and belief .

Players without Confidence , passion , purpose , resilience and belief are like dead bodies on the field

We are going to win tonight because Des has brought our players back from the dead and has us believing

Last season we lost the match 46 points to 16 as Trent watched the game from the coaches box like a stunned mullet

Broncos 46
(Oates 4, Nikorima, Roberts, Isaako tries; Isaako 7 goals) d Sea Eagles 16 (Lane, Parker, J. Trbojevic tries; Cherry-Evans, Hodkinson goals)a

In that match players like DCE , Tommy , AFB and Walker played like players without confidence , passion , purpose , resilience and belief .

Players without Confidence , passion , purpose , resilience and belief are like dead bodies on the field

We are going to win tonight because Des has brought our players back from the dead and has us believing
History repeats. Master coach vs apprentice again!

Broncos 46

Last year we won 1, lost 1 @ Suncorp v Donkeys. We won our home game that was moved up here (around this time last year!) in a massive upset. Feel more confident going into this game despite who we are missing. Hopefully nut out another gutsy win! I have 2 teams I follow passionately every week; My beloved Manly Sea Eagles (of course!) and whoever is playing the Broncos. This week they are one and the same.

Gutted i can't go (again) this year - triplets are expensive! - but I won't miss a second of the game on TV. If Scorpio scores first try you'll hear me yahoo from the Bayside! $$$$!

Caarn Manly!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11