PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Chooks v Manly [Round 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We beat them last year, although a certain Corso sprinter played a big role that time.
The chooks will be relaxed, so if we let them score the first few tries they will become downright complacent. Nek minit - we strike - whammo!
Last year We beat them with Turbo and This year will will beat them with Schuster

Schuster can do anything
He can set up tries
Score Tries
Kick 40/20s
He can even walk on the pacific ocean

Refs:

Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake!
Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake! Jaaaake!
You typed all of that out didn't you?

Technical tip: you can copy and paste the text by using the ctrl c followed by the ctrl p functions...pfffft...amateur...probably don't even have the latest flip phones in Canada...heathens.

Now leave me alone as I am about to discover the paperclip icon thingy next...

Last edited:
Last year We beat them with Turbo and This year will will beat them with Schuster

Schuster can do anything
He can set up tries
Score Tries
Kick 40/20s
All true, but you are forgetting they have suaalii.

Technical tip: you can copy and paste the text by using the ctrl c followed by the ctrl p functions...pfffft...amateur...probably don't even have the latest flip phones in Canada...heathens.

Now leave me alone as I am about to discover the paperclip icon thingy next...

Plus your tip is wrong...

it's Ctrl c followed by Ctrl 'v'

lolocoptor

:giggle::giggle::giggle::party:

Plus your tip is wrong...

it's Ctrl c followed by Ctrl 'v'

lolocoptor
Yeah...well...you can go and get Ctrl V'd !

I think we are a chance in this game. Just got a feeling Des will get us up for it. Don’t read too much into the trial as we will have a good bunch back. Sides in the early rounds will be rusty and I think we get em in a close one.
Manly 22
Easts 14

JWH sent off
Foran MOM
Saab a try on debut.

let the optimistic emojis roll in
If Saab plays I predict an old-fashioned 9-3, or perhaps 9-5 (but at a greater cost) win to Manly.

Schuster can do anything
He can set up tries
Score Tries
Kick 40/20s
Seeing as he can do all that, I am going to the TAB and bet my life savings on a win. Sure bet...thanks Bozo!

Looks like @Snake was on the money with Walker not forming a part of our Centre pairing for Rd 1

WALKER TO FULLBACK

We’re hearing there could be a shock positional switch at the Manly Sea Eagles to cover for injured fullback Tom Trbojevic in round one. The mail is strong that experienced centre/five-eighth Dylan Walker will play fullback, although he will be named in the centres to play the Roosters at the SCG. The switch will be announced an hour before kick-off.

Looks like @Snake was on the money with Walker not forming a part of our Centre pairing for Rd 1

WALKER TO FULLBACK

We’re hearing there could be a shock positional switch at the Manly Sea Eagles to cover for injured fullback Tom Trbojevic in round one. The mail is strong that experienced centre/five-eighth Dylan Walker will play fullback, although he will be named in the centres to play the Roosters at the SCG. The switch will be announced an hour before kick-off.
They got that from Silvertails!

24-0 to the Rorters at the 20 minute mark off a ****load of 6 agains.

Half time 30-4

36-14 at the 60 minute mark ( Rorters way ).

42-18 full time Rorters

Will be pretty close to this ( not the game ) with the game won in the first 20 minutes off the back of an incredible possession rate of 92% to 8% Rorters way.

PS: see how close I go

WALKER TO FULLBACK

Please no.

For those yet to buy tickets, make sure you get tickets in the Away section which is Bay 13.

Let’s get plenty of maroon and white into the SCG!

Get your tickets here: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/ROOS0121/venues/SCG/performances/EROO0000021A/tickets
24-0 to the Rorters at the 20 minute mark off a ****load of 6 agains.

Half time 30-4

36-14 at the 60 minute mark ( Rorters way ).

42-18 full time Rorters

Will be pretty close to this ( not the game ) with the game won in the first 20 minutes off the back of an incredible possession rate of 92% to 8% Rorters way.

PS: see how close I go

even though I agree with mark’s comment in relation to the score on Saturday and the fact again I feel I am going to see us get beat badly my attitude of not attending Saturday‘s match live has changed and have just bought tickets for Saturday in the away supporters bay.

Last edited:
even though I agree with mark’s comment in relation to the score on Saturday and the fact again I feel I am going to see us get beat badly my attitude of not attending Saturday‘s match live has changed and have just bought tickets for Saturday in the away supporters bay.

If I was there I’d be in too , win, lose or draw!!

But sadly I think that’s how it will play out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11