Aaron Schoupp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Clear to you that Sticky is the difference. Doesn't make it so.
Maybe he likes the Canberra fresh air. Or the fresh start.
Or maybe it's as simple as he's another year older?

Players do not Improve with just fresh air and with a just year older without great mentoring
There is more fresh air at Freshwater beach at picturesque Manly
Weekes is still a rookie with a hand full of NRL games and is playing his best footy under his new coach who has him playing with confidence
Coaches do make a difference and we will agree to disagree feathered friend

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Players do not Improve with just fresh air and with a just year older without great mentoring
There is more fresh air at Freshwater beach at picturesque Manly
Weekes is still a rookie with a hand full of NRL games and is playing his best footy under his new coach who has him playing with confidence
Coaches do make a difference and we will agree to disagree feathered friend
I agree totally. Playing with confidence and for a coach that believes in you makes the world of difference.

madmax

Bencher
Okay, there’s obviously stuff we don’t know as to why we need another Centre/Winger.

If the ‘powers that be’ determine we need another Centre, then maybe there are some injuries we are all unaware of and we need depth in that position.

People on here ‘bagging’ the poor guy and he hasn’t even stepped foot on the field for Manly yet. At least give him a chance to prove himself, and if he is ****e, go right ahead and ‘bag’ him.
Mate the same people bagging him bag all
our players! I’ve said it before…..for some no player is worthy of wearing a Manly guernsey!

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Aaron Schoupp
Round 12
172 meters
14 runs
83 post contact meters
5 tackle breaks
1 offload
9 tackles 2 miss
1 error

Round 13
179 meters
13 runs
1 try assists
1 line break assists
84 post contact meters
1 offload
12 tackle 5 miss
No errors
Yeah so pretty crap hey... Man we are signing some plonkers lately

Ryan

Journey Man
The talk in the off season on ST was brown, brooks and talu had nothing to offer

Lets see him play at manly,
Mate, can I ask you a question? What's your opinion on what a successful season is for us this year?

People are talking like we've been great. We've won just 50% of our games heading to Penrith Stadium.

It's like at 50% , the positive crew are trying to throw the teams performance in people's faces. Maybe Siebold's PR is rubbing off on the fans, and we have had a fantastic start to the year???

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mate, can I ask you a question? What's your opinion on what a successful season is for us this year?

People are talking like we've been great. We've won just 50% of our games heading to Penrith Stadium.

It's like at 50% , the positive crew are trying to throw the teams performance in people's faces. Maybe Siebold's PR is rubbing off on the fans, and we have had a fantastic start to the year???

Its a very close comp this year. @Ryan I think any team that finishes with a 60% win/40% loss ratio can make the top eight. Right now the Dolphins in fourth spot are at 58%. The Storm are sitting in top spot at 73%. If we finish top six with a winning percentage of 60% or more, I will consider that we have had a successful season. I dont think any of the positive crew (myself included) believe that we have had a fantastic start to the year. However, I also believe that we are still capable of having a good end to the season. Go Manly.

Ryan

Journey Man
Its a very close comp this year. @Ryan I think any team that finishes with a 60% win/40% loss ratio can make the top eight. Right now the Dolphins in fourth spot are at 58%. The Storm are sitting in top spot at 73%. If we finish top six with a winning percentage of 60% or more, I will consider that we have had a successful season. I dont think any of the positive crew (myself included) believe that we have had a fantastic start to the year. However, I also believe that we are still capable of having a good end to the season. Go Manly.

I would LOVE a 60%+ win rate to finish this season mate. That's definitely contract extension worthy. Honestly, I'd say that's my yardstick, for being positive and upbeat.

Give me 60+, there will be absolutely no more whingeing

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14