• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm not sure exactly what was discussed with Snake & Gift, or exactly what Snake was "onboard" with. Onboard with Barrett as coach perhaps? And generalised big changes ahead? Here is what Mark said which is quite non-specific about this. Perhaps @Mark from Brisbane could clarify?

The " onboard " comment related to the amount of changes about to take place.

Making sure that Snake & Skivvy were understanding of the volume of changes in the players / staff / football department that was to follow the 2V sacking.

The " onboard " comment related to the amount of changes about to take place.

Making sure that Snake & Skivvy were understanding of the volume of changes in the players / staff / football department that was to follow the 2V sacking.
So it sounds like they weren't advised then of the specifics.

So it sounds like they weren't advised then of the specifics.

No, from what I was told it was just that there was going to to be BIG changes, and getting him " onboard" with that.

The discussions on who was to go or stay came with TB in attendance.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
The tale has echoes of Wollongong council's infamous "table of knowledge" which featured senior staff meeting developers on plastic tables and chairs outside a takeaway. Bozo, zorba and snake are all from the 'gong right.
Sat at the exact same table today mate where Bev and the developer lads did the deal

Only difference of late is Mary and the kiwi lads doing a deal
Dugan to centre
PETA to fullback

It's in here....

http://silvertails.net/threads/the-kieran-forum.30161/

Enjoy and see you in about 3 weeks!
Ill-Just-Wait-Here.jpg

Who'd have thought Coca Cola abuse was so rampant with all the supposed testing that happens.

Who'd have thought Coca Cola abuse was so rampant with all the supposed testing that happens.
Heard KF was also well involved with the cola. Mate who runs a promenant Sydney night club welcomed him and his mates recently. It's rampant in society not just footballers.

Last edited:
From the same source close to the vermin that told me last year that a famous CEO previously involved with Chelsea was coming to Manly I was told the following today:

CEO made the decision to release Walker.
Coach goes straight to the gladiator to say no.
Gladiator agrees with coach.
Gladiator and CEO (brother of Bruce and Bing) have falling out.
CEO will be sacked any day.
Player in question has been indulging in the substance referenced on song number 13 on The Clash's London Calling album.
Other players also indulging in substance (well known at club and CEO has tried to stamp it out).
Twins main culprits (they have another brother returning to club and another brother who plays for the best team in the world.
Gladiator turns blind eye to all this substance abuse.
Player future, still ????????

So if Souths decide to do a song 9 on him, will he just be doing a song 19? @:blush:

From the same source close to the vermin that told me last year that a famous CEO previously involved with Chelsea was coming to Manly I was told the following today:

CEO made the decision to release Walker.
Coach goes straight to the gladiator to say no.
Gladiator agrees with coach.
Gladiator and CEO (brother of Bruce and Bing) have falling out.
CEO will be sacked any day
Other players also indulging in substance (well known at club and CEO has tried to stamp it out).
Gladiator turns blind eye to all this substance abuse.
Player future, still ????????
I am going to put this out there. Regardless of how good your "mail" is these are pretty serious and thinly veiled accusations - might be worth removing some of the references to specific players

It's been like 20 years since he had any direct involvement in the football department at club level, correct me if I'm wrong. The last time he was involved he promoted Peter Sharp up (ala Barrett) and we all know how well that went. I'm not doubting his knowledge or insight, but the game has changed a lot.
If your not doubting his knowledge or insight, you should have faith that he will do a good job . Our team is starting to look strong and Barrett looks like a very promising coach . Bring on 2016 !!!

If your not doubting his knowledge or insight, you should have faith that he will do a good job . Our team is starting to look strong and Barrett looks like a very promising coach . Bring on 2016 !!!

The hooker role concerns me though what happen if we get another Scott??

I consumed plenty of rec drugs in my early 20's and I wouldn't have been called a junkie (more likely I would have been classified as a pretty normal 21 year old) and I survived pretty well and am quite the decent and by most regards successful fellow and father so sticking labels on a 21 year old is a bit harsh. Unless the label is fat. Then go right ahead.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8