• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
jeez, our club is a walking sopranos episode.

@BOZO honestly you're starting to piss me off big time. As soon as a player is being 'shafted' or 'shopped around' or 'on the outer', they are all of a sudden not as good as ---- or slower than ---- or less skillful than -----. What is you're problem, i bet when brent kite left he was 'not as tough as james hasson' or something along those lines. I know we all joke about it but im starting to think you are actually zorba or penn or fulton. farout just cut the act, it's sickening and i know i'm not the only one who feels like this.Try and wrap your head around this: a player CAN leave manly and STILL be a GOOD player; hiku isn't a nz international for no reason and whilst he has his flaws, is a kid who declined bigger offers from the Warriors and Dogs to stay here; does that mean anything?

Rant over, feathered friend :envy:

*Dummy spit away

That win will go down in Panthers history, yep they had a good side but when you have one of the best players in the world ( at the time ) in a bush footy side they were always going to win.

Great memories, even though my Boars lost that year !!
Merv Tighe and Co.

I

Hiku is not as gifted as Lyon Hiku is not as Sensational as the Snake Hiku is not as tough as Matai Hiku is not as brilliant as Tom Turbo Hiku is not as dynamic as Inglis .
Hiku is a fine player but he is not a fantastic like the ones mentioned
The immortal Fulton who is a legend in his own life time has bigger plans for us than Hiku but we don't understand this because we are all football legends in our lunch time .

Bozo Bozo Bozo. You have said all of that stuff before. Matai Muscles. Lyon Leadersheap. Tommys a turbo. Bozo's Brilliant. Hiku's a Hack. Yada yada yada.

I thought we were conversing you might even say debating the pros and cons of one Peta Hiku and whether or not he is valuable to our club.

We are not discussing our other backs this time around in this here forum.

But in conclusion to summarise your main argument to make sure I understand. The single one and only reason why we should piss off Peta Hiku is. Well it seems to be that Bozo said so. Is that correct?

The biggest issue is the totally unprofessional nature of this.

It's almost beyond imagination that issues such as this could be discussed where other people could hear, and even knowing that without a care.

Clearly ZtH is so comfortable with the knowledge that regardless of what he does he's safe.

A pretty good plot for a movie wouldn't you say.
Ok Marky Mark let's move quickly and cast for CafeGate! Well there's really only one person to play you isn't there?
image.jpeg

I am having a little more trouble with casting a young Zorba for the cafe scene however. Who did you say he was with Snake? See this one fellow could play Zorba. There may just be one Issue. Im not sure if this actors reputation is an issue see this actor a Ronald Jeremy he seems to be unscrupulously renouned in movie circles as being what you might say a bit of a dick.
image.jpg

Bozo Bozo Bozo. You have said all of that stuff before. Matai Muscles. Lyon Leadersheap. Tommys a turbo. Bozo's Brilliant. Hiku's a Hack. Yada yada yada.

I thought we were conversing you might even say debating the pros and cons of one Peta Hiku and whether or not he is valuable to our club.

We are not discussing our other backs this time around in this here forum.

But in conclusion to summarise your main argument to make sure I understand. The single one and only reason why we should piss off Peta Hiku is. Well it seems to be that Bozo said so. Is that correct?
I have faith on the Immortal that was involved in 5 out of our total 8 premiership wins as player and coach and you also should have faith in him as well feathered friend . Never fear of our future the Immortal is here !!!

Ok Marky Mark let's move quickly and cast for CafeGate! Well there's really only one person to play you isn't there?
View attachment 2661
I am having a little more trouble with casting a young Zorba for the cafe scene however. Who did you say he was with Snake? See this one fellow could play Zorba. There may just be one Issue. Im not sure if this actors reputation is an issue see this actor a Ronald Jeremy he seems to be unscrupulously renouned in movie circles as being what you might say a bit of a dick. View attachment 2662
images-10.jpeg

Wolfie to make a cameo appearance

Last edited:
This should have its own thread really #Cafegate

Sorry Mark, Cafegate’s already taken.

How about the obvious choices:
Cafegate 2, Cafegate II, The Cafegate: Part 2, Cafegates, Cafegate Resurrection, Cafegate 2015, The Cafegate Returns

Something like a Godzilla/Horror movie:
Son of Cafegate, The Return of Cafegate, The Revenge of Cafegate

Or borrow something more contemporary:
Cafegate Too, Cafegate 331/3: The Final Insult, Cafegate That, Dawn of the Cafegate, Cafegate’s Twelve

The tale has echoes of Wollongong council's infamous "table of knowledge" which featured senior staff meeting developers on plastic tables and chairs outside a takeaway. Bozo, zorba and snake are all from the 'gong right.

Sorry Mark, Cafegate’s already taken.

How about the obvious choices:
Cafegate 2, Cafegate II, The Cafegate: Part 2, Cafegates, Cafegate Resurrection, Cafegate 2015, The Cafegate Returns

Something like a Godzilla/Horror movie:
Son of Cafegate, The Return of Cafegate, The Revenge of Cafegate

Or borrow something more contemporary:
Cafegate Too, Cafegate 331/3: The Final Insult, Cafegate That, Dawn of the Cafegate, Cafegate’s Twelve

I like Cafegate 33 1/3 ....Rythmes with turd.
( how you do the small numbers @Rex ?)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8