Penn's buy out Quantum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jerry1 said:
I don't know much about Warwick - who's he signed or brought in?
I know most of crushers boys.

Please name crushers "boys" that are currently in manly first grade team.

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Jerry1 said:

Can I phone a friend ?

You are sticking up for Crusher (and fair enough) so tell us all these players that the great man got to the club and are playing first grade. hell he is a genius so you should be able to name players he recruited. As for phoning a friend sure call Zorba

Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Jerry1 said:

Can I phone a friend ?

You are sticking up for Crusher (and fair enough) so tell us all these players that the great man got to the club and are playing first grade. hell he is a genius so you should be able to name players he recruited. As for phoning a friend sure call Zorba

I have tried calling Zorba but he is still partying and won't answer his phone. Foran, Cherry Evens, Matai, B Stewart , G Stewart, Lyon, D Williams, Ballin, Buhrer, King anymore ???

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Jerry1 said:

Can I phone a friend ?

I have tried calling Zorba but he is still partying and won't answer his phone. Foran, Cherry Evens, Matai, B Stewart , G Stewart, Lyon, D Williams, Ballin, Buhrer, King anymore ???
Are you seriously a Manly supporter? Stewarts no King lol, Foran no. I could argue some of the others but I'll let them slide.

Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:

Can I phone a friend ?

Are you seriously a Manly supporter? Stewarts no King lol, Foran no. I could argue some of the others but I'll let them slide.
Cleal was the Recruitment guy at the time

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Can I phone a friend ?

Lussick was another

Most of them currently playing?

I'm not having a pop at Warwick - just don't know much about him.
He may well be the best thing since sliced bread - I wouldn't know sorry.

Just wondering what he has done a people seem to rate him.

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Can I phone a friend ?

No he wasn't Cleal wasn't at the club when the stewarts joined FACT. Jason King has had nothing to do with Cleal lol. Cleal also had NO involvement in Foran recruitment. Love the guy all you like but at least no the facts.

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Can I phone a friend ?

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:

Lussick was another

Lussick is a local junior Harry you should no this

Jerry1 said:
Most of them currently playing?
Wrong

Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:

No he wasn't Cleal wasn't at the club when the stewarts joined FACT. Jason King has had nothing to do with Cleal lol. Cleal also had NO involvement in Foran recruitment. Love the guy all you like but at least no the facts.
Sorry but your wrong, I know personally that he was involved in getting these players here to the club including Lyons as they would go Pig shooting together and are very close

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:

Sorry but your wrong, I know personally that he was involved in getting these players here to the club including Lyons as they would go Pig shooting together and are very close

Graham Lyons??

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:

You are wrong and making yourself look foolish Brett Stewart debuted for us way before Cleal joined us if you don't know that google is your friend. the same with King and Foran had nothing to do with Cleal. I'm starting to wonder if your not just trolling.

the mauler said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:

Graham Lyons??

He was clearly talking about Lyon. Gary Lyon.

the mauler said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:

Graham Lyons?? Will Hopoate He sped up his quick progress for 1sts and he did a lot behind the scenes to get players to the club

Harry said:
the mauler said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:

Graham Lyons?? Will Hopoate He sped up his quick progress for 1sts and he did a lot behind the scenes to get players to the club

So you are giving him credit for Will Hopoate?

Harry is right, his close association with Jamie Lyon did bring him to the club.

I have a feeling DCE was found by Warwick when he was second in charge to Noel.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Harry is right, his close association with Jamie Lyon did bring him to the club.

I have a feeling DCE was found by Warwick when he was second in charge to Noel.

Unfortunately that's the only thing he's been right about so far.

Mavin said:
Harry said:
the mauler said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:

Will was a local junior he played for Manly Cove but he helped speed up his development quickly for 1st grade a lot sooner as Desi wanted to wait longer

Noel Cleal returned to Manly in 2004 Brett Stewart debuted 6 July 2003 great effort crusher you recruited him when you weren't at the club. Jason King debuted in 2001 for the joke NE good job again crusher. These are facts Harry no 1 doubts crusher did a fine job for us and if he returns great just don't make stuff up to make your point stronger.

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
the mauler said:
Harry said:

Will was a local junior he played for Manly Cove but he helped speed up his development quickly for 1st grade a lot sooner as Desi wanted to wait longer
That is rubbish Will was always destined to be a champ crusher didn't fast track anything. Des and John can take more credit and Will himself.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8