Other Games [Round Four, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Party on Peeps! round four is on the way and you know what that means....?
Err, round three is over, I guess.

NRL:

Titans v Wests Tigers

Sharks v Knights
Panthers v Rabbitohs

Warriors v Broncos - this one should make the cross site chat thread interesting!
Cowboys v Roosters
Storm v Bulldogs

Eels v Dragons

NRLW

Semi-finals:
Dragon v Titans
Broncos v Roosters

Well Done NRL.

2020 PVL artificially speeds up the game to combat the wrestle.
2021 the game was a great product to watch for NRL fans and people just having a look. Blowouts sure but was a made for TV experience
2022 all brakes applied and boom. HOW ****ING BORING......NICE.

Speaking about bludgers, what did that big goon Fifita do tonight, jack squat...and he's on the same money as Tommy..that's embarrassing !!

Last year I think in the game in Mudgee, Des played Sean Keppie in the back row against Fifita. Yes he made one 30 metre break in the second half, but against the hard hitting Keppie, Fifita was hardly sighted in that game. He looked a bit intimidated playing opposite a big bruiser like Keppie.

As of tonight ... Luke Brooks at the Wests Tigers has a 71–105–0 record. Not once has he ever had a winning season in the NRL. His best effort, which somehow won him the Dally M Halfback of the Year award, was going 12–12 in 2018 (he actually managed to finish 3rd in overall Dally M voting behind RTS and Ponga).

Last year I think in the game in Mudgee, Des played Sean Keppie in the back row against Fifita. Yes he made one 30 metre break in the second half, but against the hard hitting Keppie, Fifita was hardly sighted in that game. He looked a bit intimidated playing opposite a big bruiser like Keppie.

As of tonight ... Luke Brooks at the Wests Tigers has a 71–105–0 record. Not once has he ever had a winning season in the NRL. His best effort, which somehow won him the Dally M Halfback of the Year award, was going 12–12 in 2018 (he actually managed to finish 3rd in overall Dally M voting behind RTS and Ponga).
As I recall @HoldenV8, Fifita wore Morgan Harper like a cheap suit that afternoon in Mudgee...

Harper gave him no room at all and absolutely smothered him...

Speaking about bludgers, what did that big goon Fifita do tonight, jack squat...and he's on the same money as Tommy..that's embarrassing !!

I was about to say the exact same thing.

Is there a bigger bludger in the game than David Fifita ?

He's not worth a quarter of what he's on. I've seen council workers put in more effort than this imposter.

He likes running at smaller guys in the backs, brushes them aside and gets the Titan fans on there feet. Only trouble is, it only happens ...once !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8