Other Games [Round Four, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Nah, why should rules apply to Parra? I thought the last try had Moses catching it on the inside of his block runner and running around him, and now Queen Gutter can pass off the ground and ref just brings the ball back and asks him to play it. Sheesh!

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Well after Rd 4 I have the pencil through
Tigers
Dogs
Dragons
Warriors
Cows
Broncos
Leaves 10 into 8 and I think the Knights and Raiders are borderline.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And that ladies and gentlemen is why I wasn't upset that Suli and his Mini-Mod level defensive reads are now someone else's problem.
I only just finished watching the game (flogging). But yeah, Penisini just went around Suli with an in and away with great speed. That kids only 19. Sulis lateral (non) movement was always his undoing. Also Jetski getting caught out not covering the middle, let in a cpl tries.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I only just finished watching the game (flogging). But yeah, Penisini just went around Suli with an in and away with great speed. That kids only 19. Sulis lateral (non) movement was always his undoing. Also Jetski getting caught out not covering the middle, let in a cpl tries.

Hate to say it about Suli and Jetski Dragons fans ... but we told you so.

Look, on his day Moses Suli is an absolute wrecking ball runner. But he only does that once every month or so and as we also know, while he can actually tackle (we've seen him do it) ... his defensive reads suck like a $2 hooker.

From what we have seen so far in Koula, there is more upside than we got from Moses Suli.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just watched the 'highlights' of the parra v st george game.

And like totes w/e but...

The try where suli was run around, there was a dragon forward running back and ran into the ref, almost knocked him over, and after the try was scored, said forward turned around and gave the ref a gob-full about getting in the way.

AFAIK - ref's get a free passage on the ground and shouldn't be touched. Not saying anything should come of it but hopefully ref told the git to pull his head in.

- Blake's intercept try, the dragon winger stopped chasing about 20-30 meters out. I thought that coaches usually want the chase to go all the way to the tryline no matter what. And wingers usually do, don't they? Not a good look.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
Form after four rounds: three best teams are Panthers, Storm & Eels. IMO, these teams have the best three forward packs in the competition and all have creative spines with gun hookers. The Sharks' form is also good & if they maintain consistency, should make the eight.

pt73

Bencher
Purple scum are masters at goal line defence......it comes down to moving forward before the ball is played and not getting penalised for it. Pissweak ref's.
The Panthers are also kings of the wrestle and markers not standing square.

When was the last time you saw multiple penalties for the flop ?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12