Other Games [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I mentioned it last week... Latrell's positional play is really poor. Feldt had forever to run outside the touchline and chase down that kick with Latrell nowhere to be seen.

I can't see him ever playing for Manly so its a moot point on that one.

Of course, should the impossible become possible then I think even Tom himself wouldn't mind a shift to the centres.
Yeah, I was only kidding. It's never going to happen!

I mentioned it last week... Latrell's positional play is really poor. Feldt had forever to run outside the touchline and chase down that kick with Latrell nowhere to be seen.
I watched Latrell quite closely in the second half and he looks completely unfit,slightly injured or lazy(could be all three to be fair).But I wouldn’t dare say that anywhere other than this forum,in fear of being cancelled,as the kids say

Watching Souths tonight they didn’t miss a beat without Cook. I know he’s been around for a while But what’s Havilli’s contract situation with Souths. Thought he went really well at dummy half tackled well too. Maybe worthwhile looking at for us

One good thing to come out of the ashes from Canberra yesterday was that we have effectively ended the Broncos season. The one bright spot on this gloomy weekend.
Want a laugh, the Bris Telegraph Sat paper front page has a picture of DCE with, I know we hate Manly but we all need to go "come on Manly" to keep our season alive. ...what a shame !!

Bulldogs, Tigers, Dragons all nothing to play for. All would thrash us. We suck.

Another NRL joke stoopid rules fulltime ending.

How can Ben Hunt decide not to play the ball at the end there? He clearly stuffed around time wasting and then kicked the ball into touch with the clock near zero, but his kick was BEFORE the final siren went off and the ref's whistle. How is Dragons not penalised for incorrect play the ball?

I guess the Cows-Tigers referee fulltime whistle meant nothing after all?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8