Other Games [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
was
What a luxury to have a JWH or NAS in our pack to lay down the standards of aggression. Whatever happened to Marty? That suspension really killed off his aggression and has never been the same player since. BTW, loved watching those two go at each other tonight.
Marty simply decided to be a solid performer rather than an aggressor. I guess he figured we would just get himself in constant trouble being aggressive and feels it’s not worth it.

I can’t blame him, although his footy is now less entertaining to watch.

At least he takes the field and suits up every week as required in his contract.

#Sack the 7

NYEagle

Good to see Radley out there smiling after the game. That could've been a whole worse....
That was so sickening to watch him there. I was really worried.

Can’t stand the Roosters but no one deserves to go thought that. That was scary. Regardless, he should not play next week and they should monitor him closely. He is still under some risk even days after.

NYEagle

was

Marty simply decided to be a solid performer rather than an aggressor. I guess he figured we would just get himself in constant trouble being aggressive and feels it’s not worth it.

I can’t blame him, although his footy is now less entertaining to watch.

At least he takes the field and suits up every week as required in his contract.

#Sack the 7

NYEagle
The only thing that happened to Marty was Manly telling him to go at end of the year. I'm sure most of us would be reluctant to smash up our bodies for an organisation that gave you 12 months notice and then denied you a gig elsewhere when you asked to be released.

That was so sickening to watch him there. I was really worried.

Can’t stand the Roosters but no one deserves to go thought that. That was scary. Regardless, he should not play next week and they should monitor him closely. He is still under some risk even days after.

NYEagle
It sure was.

Considering how sickening it was, I'm just amazed he's smiling and looks so normal now...or appears to be at this stage.

What a luxury to have a JWH or NAS in our pack to lay down the standards of aggression. Whatever happened to Marty? That suspension really killed off his aggression and has never been the same player since. BTW, loved watching those two go at each other tonight.

Marty and most of our pack like to look pretty.

How many pretty players were in the packs tonight?

Give me rough heads like JWH, Lodge, Collins, Brommich x 2, Kaufusi, NAS, Kamakimika etc over the pretty boys likeMarty and Josh (omg those loafers he wore to court) any day of the week.

An old rep player told me 30 years ago the team with the most c$nt wins the comp every year and truer words have never been spoken.

looked like an eye gouge from jwh on nas.

Anyway, another genius move from me to change my tip to the storm at the last minute. lol

looked like an eye gouge from jwh on nas.

Anyway, another genius move from me to change my tip to the storm at the last minute. lol
That was always the hardest loser to pick. And unfortunately the Storm let me down. Ill keep the rest of my tips the same to see how low I can go. But as for the 0/8 challenge it’s over.

JWH gets a fine every other week.

He would have to actually murder someone on the field to serve any sort of suspension.

Last nights game has me depressed I just realised how far we are off the pace. Only the most one eyed dreamer could believe we could go toe to toe with that quality.

We used to be able to bash the storm and the chooks now we are a joke. The sad part is with the squad we are assembling for next season I see no improvement.

What are we doing? we used to demand a team that was capable of winning a premiership every year now we are a vanilla club who seem to think competing for the eight is enough.

What is the plan? I see none and I don't think the people in charge of the club have an understanding how far off the pace we are even with our best ream.

If he was playing for us he'd be suspended every other week. It's a fuking joke how much the rorters cop favourite decisions from Uncle Nick's $$$

Yeah I don't buy that we are just crap and "believing" others are cheating is just making excuses for our club.
Time to get an owner who wants to compete with the big boys not make excuses.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8