Other Games [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Someone explain how come the worst team in the competition gets so many Sunday arvo games. How many times do we have to suffer through another Tigers game.

Someone explain how come the worst team in the competition gets so many Sunday arvo games. How many times do we have to suffer through another Tigers game.
Super Saturday mate, everyones usually broke come Sunday, the sports betting $$ means more than the actual footy fan.

JAC is a mile offside, but one of the NRL darlings, so everyone turns a blind eye. Even the commentators are struggling to justify it.

If we lose to the Titans in 3 weeks time from today up on a Sunday afternoon at Gold Coast then that will be worse than our cowboys loss. Even the dogs are easily beating this mob.

Last edited:
JAC is a mile offside, but one of the NRL darlings, so everyone turns a blind eye. Even the commentators are struggling to justify it.
Dogs will jump to 12th with this win.

they are not as bad as there ladder position says.

26-6 dogs.

Can you believe the lengths they went to to prove JAC was onside? I wish the same veracity was applied across the board to all teams and players, because I guarantee every ref would blow that as offside instinctively… except for today apparently.

When JAC scored his hattrick try (intercept) someone has thrown a water bottle or something at him.

wonder if "there will be an investigation"?

b/w the dogs 50mtr and '60' mtr line

When JAC scored his hattrick try (intercept) someone has thrown a water bottle or something at him.

wonder if "there will be an investigation"?

b/w the dogs 50mtr and '60' mtr line

Wasn't a bad to throw considering distance, Josh's speed at the time etc

We must be the only team not to have a Sunday afternoon game at home this year.

even cowboys get one

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14