Other Games [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Ppl have said, Oh Api is only good with the talent around him. My rebuttal is Api has improved the talent around him. Can you imagine Wade Egan having the control and mastery that Api has.
Yeah, we all know why he reluctantly had to leave. But it still hurts watching him in career best form for the Panthers.
Also, how does Kikau get away with that shoulder charge on Conner Tracey? (who had a sensational game for a utility player).
I’m furious with that non-decision. We went through this period recently where the refs were being tipped off to foul play that happened multiple plays prior. Refs would blow their whistle and go back. Then you get that incident tonight. I’m gob-smacked. What is the farrkkking rule, NRL? You can or can’t have the bunker calling up the ref for previous plays foul play? Which is it? We are sports fans and just want to know the rule… not some mystery application that changes from week to week with zero explanation. Rant/

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
And just quietly, how many head shots is Big Nelson going to get let off before he finally gets called by the judiciary?.. let alone a sin-binning.

Last edited:

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
How the farrkkk can you reward that sort of cynical play by Hughes? Firstly, his momentum never stopped. Secondly, he intentionally extended himself over the sideline. What a joke to reward THAT. And to be fair, I saw Garrick do something very similar the other night, which I wasn’t impressed with.

Last edited:

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Seriously, how do teams continue to fall for Munster strips? It’s like McCulloch’s dummy near the try line. It’s overdone and yet people still fall for it.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How the farrkkk can you reward that sort of cynical play by Hughes? Firstly, his momentum never stopped. Secondly, he intentionally extended himself over the sideline. What a joke to reward THAT. And to be fair, I saw Garrick do something very similar the other night, which I wasn’t impressed with.
Too my way of thinking Hughes takes that out on purpose. Souths ball.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Too my way of thinking Hughes takes that out on purpose. Souths ball.
Completely agree. I would have thought there would be some rule against it, but who knows. Perhaps it’s a loophole players have worked out, I did see Garrick do the same against the Steelers the other night (albeit, a bit more subtle).

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Was hoping the Squall would win, however watching them fall apart is great fun.

What’s the reason? Are the players sick of having that hatchet-faced pr-ck from Kandos yelling at them every week?

Or are the equally repulsed by Ponissi rimming Bellamy during the latter’s diatribes?

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I will call it now storm cannot win the title

They will be out week 2 finals

They will finish either 5rh or 6th

They are gone

NYEagle

Bencher

They are gone
You watch Davo the Storm, Broncos, Sharks are going to drop games to the Roosters, Bunnies and Eels for the rest of the year. It’s gonna take like 28 points to get into the eight so we have to win 4 of 6. Already been screwed by refs 3 times this year how are our chances?.

NYEagle

Last edited:

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Was hoping the Squall would win, however watching them fall apart is great fun.

What’s the reason? Are the players sick of having that hatchet-faced pr-ck from Kandos yelling at them every week?

Or are the equally repulsed by Ponissi rimming Bellamy during the latter’s diatribes?
They have lost their NRL darling protection aura and are getting called for ruck infringements that used to be ignored… much like the current miraculous panthers defensive line speed.

NYEagle

Bencher
Is it just me? Or are the Panthers now the most hated team in the comp….?
They are the most boring team in the comp, hate them or not.
If ever I need a tooth extraction it will be scheduled while the panthers are playing. Not only are they boring to watch they constantly drag players back in defence and do this rag-doll thing where they flop all over the tackler once held moving in a forward direction to grab penalties.

Filthy.

Only the C-bug can stop them now.

NYEagle

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member

They are gone
They are well & truly cooked. You look at their side there are plenty of NSW Cup standard players. The Bromwich bros are passed their best. They are only two wins above us although they have a far superior for and against.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
I would have said that two months ago
The Bromwich bros are passed their best.
Maybe theirs & Kaufusi's minds have been wandering to their retirement gig at the Dolphins. Also, Brandon Smith's behaviour & form has been erratic this year - maybe he's been thinking about the big dollars waiting for him at the Roosters :)

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Storm are not the team they used to be. BELLAMY could pull it in with leverage around boats and holiday real estate in the past. Now, he seems to be tied to the same constraints that most coaches deal with year in year out. CORRUPTION.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16