OFFICIAL: HASLER SACKED & SEIBOLD NEW COACH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like you said mate hopefully Siebold, Daley and co have a plan. At least this part is sorted..
What a load of BS. Laurie Daley, good bloke, is a smoke screen to try and appease disgruntled supporters for what was about to come. The sacking of Des and to introduce Seibold.

I wanted change, but the way Penn treated Des is unacceptable to me.
Agree It is no way to treat a club legend both as a players and coach

Not too many other coaches have this record

• 14 finals series
  • 5 grand finals
  • 2 premierships

My question is what happens if Seibold turns out to be a dud coach next year?

Where to then?

Fe6toQvUoAAf5yA.jpeg.jpg

• 14 finals series
  • 5 grand finals
  • 2 premierships

Where to then?
Back to Barrett, no one else would want to come here...

Most coaches with a winning percentage under 50% over 4 years would get the punt. Sure it could've been handled better but a lot of people are being overdramatic. Cancelling memberships, first wooden spoon, Trbojevic's leaving yada yada yada

Why not give Seibold a chance, who knows we might actually start looking like a good footy team again. Maybe we can actually get excited for team list Tuesday again rather than seeing the same old mediocre team each week. I'm not sure how anyone could have watched this season and thought we didn't need a fresh start.

It is done. A clean break and a fresh start is important. Thank goodness Penn put his hand in his pocket. Des staying was simply untenable too much damage was done and frankly losing the last 7 games straight to finish a otherwise ordinary season would see most coaches walked. I thank Des for his service to our great club but all careers come to an end. I hope Seinfeld brings out the best in who we have left in the squad.

“Des has a contract for as long as he wants, really,” Penn said.

- 31st July, 2022
I was talking to my mate on the phone about an hour ago and said exactly the same thing. Just goes to show what a liar he is. We should call him Scott Pinocchio Penn from now on. How can you trust a bloke that blatantly lies like he does

• 14 finals series
  • 5 grand finals
  • 2 premierships

Where to then?
He'll get sacked as it's his fault and nothing to do with the board who appointed him.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8