NSW V QUEENSLAND ORIGIN 1 CHAT THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
castle eagle said:
i've had enough, t.v. is off before i smash it.
i'd hate to see a crap decision like that cost a team in a grand final

It'll happen sooner rather than later, it wasn't long ago that people were saying the same thing about SoO.

Refs have made this entire season rubbish to watch & now they've screwed the pooch in an origin match as well. Stand up & take a bow, Bill Harrigan.

Apparently the greatest ever fullback can't catch a ball against the cream background. Meanwhile the guy at the other end of the field never looks like dropping one ...

Earnie the Eagle said:
Did all the Manly boys get though without any injuries?

T-Rex got up a bit dusty after he got a hospital ball from Buhrer, he played on though & didn't come off though so I'm assuming he's fine. Clean bill of health for our lads you would have to say.

Why did Stuart bother picking TRex and Buhrer. Did Creaghe even play.

His use of the bench was worse than the refreeing.

Don't know what all the hoopla is about. If the ball is kicked out of your hands mid field and you regather without knocking on it's play on.

Why would it be different when crossing the try line?

Well officiated and contested match.

Congratulations to all who participated.

bob dylan said:
Why did Stuart bother picking TRex and Buhrer. Did Creaghe even play.

His use of the bench was worse than the refreeing.

That's where you need to look for a losing result Bob. Stuart is not the guy to fix it with the way he runs the team.

What the hell was that? Origin was always decided on great plays and teams wanting the win. Tonight the refs got involved so much i thought it was friday night football and i had the day off tomorrow.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8