NSW V QUEENSLAND ORIGIN 1 CHAT THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
COMMANDER said:
I am just a bit offended by the gay slurs against the officials from the progressive, non redneck state of NSW at this point.

Shocking.

what gay slurs?

are you special, oh sorry, yes you are...qlder

Volley said:
eelcatcher said:
Bird is an Idiot, why anyone chooses him is beyond me.

Haha get a clue. Bird's been one of the best on the field.

He started that fight that cost NSW a player and then conceded another penalty. I don't think that's best on the field.

Fluffy said:
NSW by 20 IF we get the even up calls in the second half.

I think that you're dreaming Fluffy if you think that we will get the calls to even up

Wolfpack said:
voicefromthehill said:
Wolfpack said:
Uate is good, he just needs to stop charging in when he has two men outside him & he's in the middle of the field.

Agree - but he can learn that playing for the Knights, not NSW.

He's the best we have. Only other bloke I would have over him for NSW is B.Morris. Wolfman is no upgrade IMO.

No arguments mate - Wolfy is not SOO IMO. Frustration Uates defensive reads. Actually maybe we can drag Robbo back from the UK, theres a player that deserved an Origin

Wolfpack said:
voicefromthehill said:
Wolfpack said:
Uate is good, he just needs to stop charging in when he has two men outside him & he's in the middle of the field.

He's the best we have. Only other bloke I would have over him for NSW is B.Morris. Wolfman is no upgrade IMO.

hang your head in shame wolfpack and VOTH..obviously missed the Brizzo game!:(

eelcatcher said:
Volley said:
eelcatcher said:
Bird is an Idiot, why anyone chooses him is beyond me.

Haha get a clue. Bird's been one of the best on the field.

He started that fight that cost NSW a player and then conceded another penalty. I don't think that's best on the field.

Are you smoking crack?

Oh and thankyou Jennings - now score another try

Is Billy choking? He plays matches out of there so why the excuses?

God I am so over Slater somebody please smash that grub. Hahahah Slater you scumbag give another one away.

COMMANDER said:
I am just a bit offended by the gay slurs against the officials from the progressive, non redneck state of NSW at this point.

Shocking.

Good fishing, but you still have 8 fingers on the one hand for tonight and I hate you, for tonight

"That's the third time the great Billy Slater has misjudged one, that never ever happens"

LOL. Of course it is the roof's fault. Hasn't bothered Snake yet.

wombatgc said:
Wolfpack said:
voicefromthehill said:
Wolfpack said:

hang your head in shame wolfpack and VOTH..obviously missed the Brizzo game!:(

Talk down his abilities - keep him in the team.

Dont get me wrong i think he is a great player, but his last origin performance still haunts me

That piece of garbage Thaiday is trying to twist every NSW players head off. What are these fwits with the whistles doing out there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2