[Resurrected] NRL Daily: Manly's $20M Makeover

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I only saw one image...this one:

zcsyfPdHT3RYMUxQMibA_blob

I'm assuming the nrl will want a bit more than that before they part with some $$$$$.

Centre of excellence...!

Pfffft

We should call ours the 'Centre of working your damn ass off by eating lightning and crapping thunder."

I see they are using the 2018 crowd figures as a guide to usage .... if the Penn's keep up their management standard they should be able to save money and get away with a $20 centre of discontent ......

So, a DA was allegedly lodged 16 months ago, and now Penn comes out and says he's hoping to hear some news by the end of this year....
FAKE NEWS
It’s not fake news. State gov negotiation. I’ve heard through a friend full proposal is just under $40mil. $22mil in gov funding. The rest is through partnerships and stuff I think.

Cause the gov funding is dependent on certain conditions there’ll likely be wrangling for a while

It’s not fake news. State gov negotiation. I’ve heard through a friend full proposal is just under $40mil. $22mil in gov funding. The rest is through partnerships and stuff I think.

Cause the gov funding is dependent on certain conditions there’ll likely be wrangling for a while
Any idea if that extra funding can be used on the rest of the ground?
I know that Muppet Ayers beats his chest that a centre of excellence is different to ground improvement or upgrading funds.

If Dutton kicks out Malcolm, we should be right to get a detention centre. Not the centre of excellence I know, but still....its something.
G'day all,Imagine if Tony Abbott put as much time and effort into working for the advancement of facilities for the local footy team as he has in pursuing the downfall of Turnbull,we'd be the envy of the sporting world.
cheers mike

Shipping container cafes and accommodation are trendy these days. For the hipsters at manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8