[Resurrected] NRL Daily: Manly's $20M Makeover

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Short article in Telegraph with pic.

Moderators: Feel free to move to relevant thread if there is one or articles.

MANLY MAKEOVER

Dean Ritchie writes:

THESE are the images Manly has lodged with the NRL over a proposed new $20m Centre of Excellence at Narrabeen.Manly put forward the submission last Friday in hope that NRL will outlay part of a $40m grant given to them by the State Government.

Continues here............

Daily Telegraph Link: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...a/news-story/78d2898b4fe1515c481a669dfbbbcdae

Last edited:
I only saw one image...this one:

zcsyfPdHT3RYMUxQMibA_blob

I'm assuming the nrl will want a bit more than that before they part with some $$$$$.

Centre of excellence...!

Pfffft

We should call ours the 'Centre of working your damn ass off by eating lightning and crapping thunder."

Good to see. There making positive steps for the sustainability of the club and team. How much cash they can get out of the NRL remains to be see.

What's a matter GE, not a fan of the massage rooms?

I had a massage once, never again as it didn't have a happy ending.

Guys

You seriously think the club sent in just one image as part of their application!! You obviously haven't put many govt grant applications in

I think most (all) of us realise this.... mine was more that the DT didn't put more than 1 image in...when their headline said 'images.' :)

then again, it's a NRL grant not a govt one...so who knows?!?! :giggle::speechless:

This would be be a great step forward and lessen the chances of Manly moving away from Brookvale Oval.

Does anyone think this will ever come to fruition? We can only dream. With the way the grand plans for Brookvale Oval have come along, I highly doubt this will happen. How many times has it been now plans have been drawn up to improve Brookvale Oval? The NRL do not care about Manly.

**** this, what happened to the brookie redevelopment. I was really looking forward to it, new it was too good to be true

MWSE are still committed to the Brookvale redevelopment, which has over $20 million allocated towards it from the Commonwealth and NSW governments.

The NSW government are the people with the purse strings, that MWSE have applied to, for funding the CofE. Not the NRL!

I had a massage once, never again as it didn't have a happy ending.

I read something about that the other day (might've been a PostSecret?). Old mate said that when the masseuse leaves the room so he can get dressed, he just takes care of the happy ending himself.

I suspect that snippet of information is going to put me off massages forever.

I read something about that the other day (might've been a PostSecret?). Old mate said that when the masseuse leaves the room so he can get dressed, he just takes care of the happy ending himself.

I suspect that snippet of information is going to put me off massages forever.
:speechless:o_O:eek::lipssealed::tmi:@:(:(:sweating::sick:

Can't help but see the irony of us asking the NRL ( Centre of Mediocrity ) for 10m to build a Centre of Excellence.....
They don't speaka da language !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12