Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah man, I don't get that. I understand NYC is cyclical as the kids age, but that Heath guy had our team motoring at the peak periods ! He gets his team to the GF, and gets sacked?

You'd think he'd be up for a promotion - not a sacking - but that's just this fool's opinion of coarse.
Makes us 2 fools then Ryan

Makes us 2 fools then Ryan

You know what though. I would absolutely love to hear Kelly / Penn / Bozo talk about our strategy and development plan. Before anyone claims that doesn't happen, it often does in the NHL, where a GM will openly write a mission statement to their fans.

You know what though. I would absolutely love to hear Kelly / Penn / Bozo talk about our strategy and development plan. Before anyone claims that doesn't happen, it often does in the NHL, where a GM will openly write a mission statement to their fans.
They most likely have a mssion statement in there heads but i doubt that they would formally write one and issue a copy to all members

A state of the Union address hey...

Warriors game starts at 12 today - keep the Drags from taking our 9th spot :thumbsup:

MacFadden benched 6 of their top players, so it will be interesting

Manu Vatuvei, Ben Matulino, Bodene Thompson, Albert Vete, Sam Lisone and Konrad Hurrell

Jesus Christ? Why though? I guess at the end of the day, it worked, but is it sustainable? This move could be the doing, or breaking of Mcfadden.

Jesus Christ? Why though? I guess at the end of the day, it worked, but is it sustainable? This move could be the doing, or breaking of Mcfadden.
They went out for a few beers after the Melbourne game. 3 AM finish. late for training or meeting. No big deal - think it was an over reaction myself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8