Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rocky boys going strong! Glasby and Munster! Kevie giving the Capra's system a wrap on fox. Onya Kevvie!!

more like CRAPA'S!!!

amirite guys?!?!?!

lol

ahhhhhh I'm just kidding.

BOOO! Stick to your side of the planet. And no, I don't want any Amorites, and neither do the people of Mesopotamia, Syria, and Palestine!

TeeHee! I love history! Just not the Capra's history :( But I'll stick solid, because that's what men do!

lol

BOOO! Stick to your side of the planet. And no, I don't want any Amorites, and neither do the people of Mesopotamia, Syria, and Palestine!

TeeHee! I love history! Just not the Capra's history :( But I'll stick solid, because that's what men do!

lol

I've heard there's sumerian in you! (prob not true...best I could do)

I've ...been to Winton! that's in queenslaaaaand!

*Storm win; ge finally picks one correctly!

They'll discover the bones of troglodytes in Winton one day. If they ever move the cemetery. Ahhhahaha!!! :rofl:

That was a joke Wintononians. You know I love you guys, right? Right?

They'll discover the bones of troglodytes in Winton one day. If they ever move the cemetery. Ahhhahaha!!! :rofl:

That was a joke Wintononians. You know I love you guys, right? Right?

They'd say you're speaking a load of coprolite!

Actually I went to Lark Quarry...to look at some dino footprints! @:cool:

^ wait a moment....that sounds suspiciously like a dad joke!

sharks v broncs now. I tipped broncs....I know nuttin!

Bonco's doing it tough playing in the day light with a 7 day turn around and only 60% of the ball. Sack all the players and the coach!

Now this sharks team is a well drilled Smart footy side. Kicking behind the line because donkeys fullback plays up. Both centres kicking aka Killer style after a set play drawing the defence up. I wonder how many training sessions they had.

This is a massacre. Surely the NRL will get the referees the somehow get the Broncos back into the match. Channel 9 must be panacking with parra about to be wooden spooners and Boncos getting thrashed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8