Non-Manly Games [Round 9,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Nine
Friday, May 8 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Broncos vs. Panthers Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLBroncosPanthers
Roosters vs. Tigers Allianz Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLRoostersTigers

Saturday, May 9 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Titans GIO Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLRaidersTitans
Sharks vs. Warriors Remondis Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLSharksWarriors
Cowboys vs. Bulldogs 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLCowboysBulldogs

Sunday, May 10 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Eels vs. Storm Pirtek Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLEelsStorm

Monday, May 11 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Rabbitohs vs. Dragons ANZ Stadium (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLSouthsDragons

Will Adam Reynolds line up against the Puff Dragons? Interesting seeing Doust has terminated Nielsen's contract. Obviously Mary sees him as surplus to requirements.

side note: about the 20 min mark....tigers get a penalty.....roosters capt has a big ol whine/chat to the ref.

The ref should not allow this, it's now against the rules.

T'was what we were saying in another thread. Some players (killer) get waved away, others (2 contract cameron) get to talk and talk and talk.

Everyone can see it!

This site looks funny

@Dan the LIKE is gone:(
No it has just changed :)

I implemented something different but didnt have a chance to change all the permissions before I got off the train.

I have implemented those permissions for just about everyone in the Rugby League Forum and the General Discussion forums and will do the rest over the weekend.

Let me know if you don't see the new options which expand on like. You can now vote funny, old etc so it can be more than just a like

What about the roosters bench. Was it evens and a guy with a long name :). Young big guys with lots of engine power. Why can't we find any ?

I was at the Broncos / Panthers game ( shouted my sick son in laws night at the footy before I headed west ), one if the strangest games of footy I've seen since the Manly / Roosters 4-0 result .

No score until 35th minute the Donkey Try, followed by penalty goal at half time to Panfers, HT 4-2

No score in second half to 70th minute , Panfers penalty followed by field goal now 5-4

Donkeys then win the game with 30 seconds on the clock with a try in the corner after the strangest decision by a ref in ages ( apparently right though), Donkeys kick it in goal , ball bounces in goal goes over the dead ball line BUT doesn't touch the ground, Moylan catches the ball, 2 metres over the line and Panfers have to do a goal line drop out......WTF???

Donkeys then score offf what is their third set.

Never seen that decision ever

I actually recall seeing that same situation earlier this year and the Commentators arguing about the decision.
Basically the ball is not dead until its on the ground.
Thats why we get those amzing tries, like the Tigers Naiqama's one last round.

I actually recall seeing that same situation earlier this year and the Commentators arguing about the decision.
Basically the ball is not dead until its on the ground.
Thats why we get those amzing tries, like the Tigers Naiqama's one last round.
Yes but Moylan caught the ball 2 metres past the line, then raced back for a 20 start, he had touched the ground past the dead ball line line.

I understand that rule of scooping back, but if that player had his foot over the dead ball line NO TRY, so why is this any different ???

It will be discussed in all the footy shows all weekend now.@:cool:
I didn't watch the game, but we know that Cecchin specializes in refereeing to the letter of the rules :mad:

It will be discussed in all the footy shows all weekend now.@:cool:
I didn't watch the game, but we know that Cecchin specializes in refereeing to the letter of the rules :mad:

I'm sure it will, I don't doubt he's right BUT as I say, ball bounced up, Moylan runs through and caught it half way to the fence 2,3 maybe even more behind the dead ball
line, if the attacking player had done that and flipped the ball back then NO TRY.

And in Checcin fashion a game changing decision ( which he's bloody good at doing).

I'm sure it will, I don't doubt he's right BUT as I say, ball bounced up, Moylan runs through and caught it half way to the fence 2,3 maybe even more behind the dead ball
line, if the attacking player had done that and flipped the ball back then NO TRY.

And in Checcin fashion a game changing decision ( which he's bloody good at doing).
I Houghton there was talk of it touching a panthers player on the way past, or had I had one to many beers.

That's because the player catching the ball is considered to be taking it dead if their foot is on the ground anywhere over the line.

If a defender does it (as in the case of Moylan), then he takes it dead and it's a drop out. If an attacker does it, then he takes it dead and it's a 20m restart.

Isn't the rule viewed exactly the same if the ball goes over the sideline ?

But if a team kicks off from halfway and the opposition catches it in the in-goal but with a foot over the dead ball line, it is deemed the kicking team has kicked it dead and they are penalised. It's not deemed to be taken dead by the catcher.

But if a team kicks off from halfway and the opposition catches it in the in-goal but with a foot over the dead ball line, it is deemed the kicking team has kicked it dead and they are penalised. It's not deemed to be taken dead by the catcher.
This is because one foot is still in the field of play, whereas in the other situation no foot is in the field of play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6