Non-Manly Games [Round 9,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Drags are being Cecchined big time - 5 penalties on their line :confused:

Plus Keary never held the ball in goal, it should have been a drop out :mad:

I reckon each club bar souths should enter a pact where the next team to get ****ed by the refs vs souths their coach should blast the NRL and officials saying every word that needs to be said about the favoritism they recieve and each of the other 14 clubs chip in for the fine and this be repeated until the issue gets fixed

Wow, If Souths win this, MOM has to be Cecchin! Is it me or is Inglis useless? Has done nothing all game

Turned it off. Makes me sick watching another NRL bias, ref inspired, contrived result. We can't let the NRL darlings lose another one, we might risk losing some moron element ratings.

What was the go with Widdop losing control of the ball, then he has it trapped under his legs...then you have Cheatin Chechin screaming in his ear "Souths ball, Souths ball"??...seemed to me a knock back, and Widdops ball?

I noticed this yesterday. Nice coming from the Aussie test captain.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...ameron-smith-punt-a-footy-at-parra-fans-face/

Doubt any action will be taken though. Scam Smith doesn't have human skin, its teflon. But you can clearly see him hesitate and look at the fan before kicking the ball directly at him.
No love for Cam Smith here but you cant begrudge him for that one. The fan got what was coming for being a tosser. I definitely got a chuckle out of it.

No love for Cam Smith here but you cant begrudge him for that one. The fan got what was coming for being a tosser. I definitely got a chuckle out of it.
Agree, can't stand him. But thAt is hilarious, check out the parra fan!

Just got around to seeing this:
817514-982d20b6-f7ad-11e4-9416-e181221d5c3b.jpg

Seriously, even by NRL's low standards... how is Hurrell only facing 4 weeks?

Apparently Tupou will be eating through a straw for several weeks.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Just got around to seeing this:
817514-982d20b6-f7ad-11e4-9416-e181221d5c3b.jpg

Seriously, even by NRL's low standards... how is Hurrell only facing 4 weeks?

Apparently Tupou will be eating through a straw for several weeks.

especially since the nrl have warned him officially on 2 other separate occasions!!

A staggering low number of weeks out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4