Non-Manly Games [Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Errr, didn't know where to post this so in here it is.

Seems thanks to the dogs, this has been swept away:

-radionz

The South Sydney and Kiwis hooker Issac Luke is under investigation by the National Rugby League integrity unit after posting a homophobic slur on Instagram.

In the continuing fallout from the Rabbitohs' controversial 18-17 Easter Friday win over Canterbury, Luke posted the offensive comment on the social media site in response to attacks from Bulldogs fans.

"Get off my page you lil poofters" Luke wrote.

He later deleted the post.

Errr, didn't know where to post this so in here it is.

Seems thanks to the dogs, this has been swept away:

-radionz

The South Sydney and Kiwis hooker Issac Luke is under investigation by the National Rugby League integrity unit after posting a homophobic slur on Instagram.

In the continuing fallout from the Rabbitohs' controversial 18-17 Easter Friday win over Canterbury, Luke posted the offensive comment on the social media site in response to attacks from Bulldogs fans.

"Get off my page you lil poofters" Luke wrote.

He later deleted the post.
Lol good on him.

Hate to say it but we will be at the bottom after this weekend. Roosters look terrible and don't even look like scoring against the sharks.

Anyways, let's sign that no 6 Bird from the Sharks, looks more keen than what i saw last night. Let's sign everyone!
edit: let's not ever sign Pearce. Maloney looks balls tonight too

Last edited:
Personally hope that sharks get belted so that we don't fall down to the bottom of the ladder but I have a sneaky suspicion that they will make a real game of it like they did last year
My pre-game hunch was correct and we're now officially bottom of the ladder

Lets cheer for the Tigers and the Riff today.:clap:

Parra lose and Manly do not finish the round on the bottom of the Ladder :p

Also Gone Warriors, against the Scumos @:cool:

Yes I know, just want Parra to lose.:p

Its the Cows that are as good as us and only 6 on for and against better.
So carn the Riff by 7 pts. !!!:)

Oh for farks sake - I've been sitting down waiting for the footy to come on for ages but just realized I didn't change my clocks.

Ah Anthony... drop ball, passes behind player for dropped ball and cops an incorrect decision that led to a try. Horrible call but since it's not us i get to giggle.

No tears from Parra fans, just a deluge of rage

Anthony nothing like the player he used to be! Makes all the mistakes and then some but does not run through the middle as effectively as he used too!
eels are so hot and cold can see them fading at the business end of the season. Arthur is just myth as we all know.

Yeah dud ref call on the mouth but hey it's the scum so who cares. Wonder if they'll start throwing bottles or is that only the 1 club that does that, repeatedly, but never gets penalised for bad crowd behavior.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8