Non-Manly Games [Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah Anthony... drop ball, passes behind player for dropped ball and cops an incorrect decision that led to a try. Horrible call but since it's not us i get to giggle.

No tears from Parra fans, just a deluge of rage
I wanted para to Lose but the refs errors decided it. I am so over these **** refs. FMD we have 6 officials and get it wrong constantly.

Loved seeing the Dropmough inspired dropathon cost the Eels the match. It's going to be hilarious watching him cost them more and more games as the years progress.

But I suppose they did it all to get Foz... Suckers!

The eels were unlucky as Watmough actually made a good play. I can understand the refs calling it a knock on live, as that's how it looked. However, it should have been reversed once they saw it in slo-mo.

Still, there was plenty of time to go but they just dropped their bundle and sooked about it for the next 10 mins. No one to blame but themselves.

I wanted para to Lose but the refs errors decided it. I am so over these **** refs. FMD we have 6 officials and get it wrong constantly.
Absolutely they are a joke. Sick of hearing them educate players, doing things differently one game to another... It's about the only constant.
I wouldn't mind getting rid of vid refs and replays unless for a captains challenge. Something like two per half on try decisions and 2 for on field issues or something, but for the rest just play it like it's called. I don't know, i have no idea for a solution, problem is the NRL don't either. All i know is it's killing my enthusiasm for watching the game

The eels were unlucky as Watmough actually made a good play. I can understand the refs calling it a knock on live, as that's how it looked. However, it should have been reversed once they saw it in slo-mo.

Yep, but that's just looking at that incident in isolation.
There are plenty every match that are like that. One off the top of my head is when the Tigers centre Simona broke down the left and put a kick in as he was getting tackled, Sandow dived on it, called knock back but Mannah was in front of him and dived on it, surely that's offside so a penalty 20m out and I have my doubts that it went back anyway.
Parra will whinge that they were robbed but won't mention that they couldn't complete three sets in a row when all they were doing was 5 hit-uos and an average kick all the 2nd half, no that's got nothing to do with it right?
We either have the vids looking at everything no matter what or go with the calls on field and make them accountable.

Lol@Eels However, gee the refs made some blunders , talk about gifting the game to the Tigers!!

But yes good to see Dropmough up to his usual tricks!!

And yes he will only get worse

and there are people still calling for him to come back saying his runs would turn our pack around, he made 57m today, only beating our forwards who left the field injured.

and there are people still calling for him to come back saying his runs would turn our pack around, he made 57m today, only beating our forwards who left the field injured.
Not sure I've read anyone on here wanting that jerk back. I hope him and his lying little bro are stuck in purgatory there for the rest of their mediocre careers.

Geez I hope Penrith play like they are today, next week. We are in with a big chance. They look very ordinary. Soft up the middle which is not like them.

Geez I hope Penrith play like they are today, next week. We are in with a big chance. They look very ordinary. Soft up the middle which is not like them.
Unfortunately we are competing with Sorbent for soft middles.

I hate playing teams coming off a loss, especially when they lose at home and have back to back games.

Penrith will get us next week as their attitude is better and they will need to make up for tonight.

God knows what we will be like and who will be available.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8