Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is it with Des and the dogs. They just almost always win the close ones. They won something like 7 games by 1 point last season. Des really is a SuperCoach.

What is it with Des and the dogs. They just almost always win the close ones. They won something like 7 games by 1 point last season. Des really is a SuperCoach.
Perhaps their halves, or players that effectively lead the team on the field are just a little calmer when it comes to the crunch? Or perhaps they have a game plan of sorts for crunch-time and by sticking to it they come up trumps more often than not?

We seem to get to these situations and go the "hit and hope" route, or alternatively throw it around until someone drops it... There rarely seems to be a plan of any sorts when the game is there for the taking!

Is it me, or do the refs allow Melbourne to wrestle and hold down for wayyyy to long! Eventually the opposition to get into the same habit and you have a very dull match to watch.

I will be very interested to see if they are allowed to get away with wrestle next week against broncos - as the donkeys play a very upbeat game, and hopefully the refs rub this s$$t out and blow the penalty. Cant stand it, blatant hold downs and holding the player until a 3rd man comes in, and even after the ref calls hold - continual wrestle until player is on their back

It's the inconsistent policing of the ruck rules that's hurting rugby league. They'll let some teams get away with murder and others get no latitude whatsoever. Watching a classic game the other day and there were a total of two (yes, that's 2!) ruck penalties given for the entire game. Both were for trying to roll the tackled player onto his back. One for each team. I think there were only 7 or 8 penalties given for the whole frikken match! Not like today's game where a penalty is blown at least once every 5 minutes, and games are averaging 15-20 penalties PER GAME!!

Shame we didn't play the Warriors on Friday night, for our season - might've had half a chance as they're woeful!

Yep once again the pea brain with the whistle and their pedantic lottery bag of penalties is totally influencing the flow of the game

No thanks to Roberts.

He is definately very quick, but better suited to soccer imo.

Taufua to centre's maybe . Get him away from the bomb . Gutherson and taufua future centre pairing.

Seriously the fuking goons are going to do a BRADBURY. How fuked are they. What a waste of a top 8 spot they will be.

And who out of the 8 teams missing the 8 are any better?

It's more of a case of 8 teams being too many for a real finals series with the best teams only involved

And who out of the 8 teams missing the 8 are any better?

It's more of a case of 8 teams being too many for a real finals series with the best teams only involved

We got smashed by the best side on Friday, but we would still beat this dragons side.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8