Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a suspicially bad early diving tackle from Hoffman there. He had him covered for pace and was running him down so then decides to dive early and try an ankle tap. Bizarre. Both these teams are bad.

Your kidding, probably haven't watched many of his games this year. He'll get centre of the year by the way. And he's basically only a rookie.

Ive seen him plenty enough to see he doesnt suit the Manly style of play.
Well , at least the old Manly style of the last few years.

In short, he strikes me as a show-pony.
And I like my Manly sides to have a "no show-ponies" policy.

Ive seen him plenty enough to see he doesnt suit the Manly style of play.
Well , at least the old Manly style of the last few years.

In short, he strikes me as a show-pony.
And I like my Manly sides to have a "no show-ponies" policy.

Mave, going to be a new style next year and going forward.;)

Agreed, but your zippy centre isn't going to do sht, unless the fowards go foward.
It is essentially a simple game, always will be.

The Titans reggies have just beaten the Saints. And yet they still finish ahead of us and play finals. That is a sad reflection on our season.

before Friday's game I would've said it was on but don't think we can beat Cronulla at theirs.... for & against from Friday has killed it. Tigers will beat St George I reckon.

Pity we haven't shown in the last two weeks the spirit shown by teams well outside the top eight - Titans, Newcastle and Doesn'tmatta.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8