Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Souths attack looks slow and predictable like it did against Manly a few weeks ago. Sutton at 5/8 is killing them. Not having isac is hurting them too. Hope refs can get them back in this

I know, why would we have more than 10 players injured for most games. Just moronic to think that was a good tactic.

Glad that we have finally gotten over that and decided not to be injured and thus play good footy.

If only we had realised earlier in the year that injuries would not help us.

Yes, injuries were horrendous. Nevertheless, we did not play well in response to that challenge. There were games that were just embarrassing, and it wasn't about injuries. We have all seen injury-ravaged teams rise above that kind of adversity and do well. We didn't.

Yes, injuries were horrendous. Nevertheless, we did not play well in response to that challenge. There were games that were just embarrassing, and it wasn't about injuries. We have all seen injury-ravaged teams rise above that kind of adversity and do well. We didn't.

yeah, those wins over 1st placed Melbourne were just embarrassing right?

Guess you conveniently forgot them.

The vermin are pretenders and if the pissweak Cowgirls had've done the job they should've last week then the vermin would be in serious danger. Nothing has gone right for us the last week. It's looking very unlikely now no matter how well we play.
Exactly. Complete pretenders Souths.

yeah, those wins over 1st placed Melbourne were just embarrassing right?

Guess you conveniently forgot them.

You seem a bit frustrated or upset, Fluffy (which I can completely understand with the game and results going they way they are). In my opinion our performance was well below par in the first half of the year, even taking in consideration the injuries we had. You have a different opinion and that's cool.

I think this game puts an end to our top eight..
That's life... Could have been a lot worse this season..

Can't really see why people think this game ends us, for me we are in exactly the same position if we win this round than we were prior to last nights game. I believe the Dragons will lose at least one of their next 2 and the Titans are special to knock them over next week

Dogs are very impressive, have believed for a while that they are the smokey in this comp and they are positioning themselves nicely for a decent run again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12