Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bugger! I've done my $20 bucks. Wouldn't that make you wanna feck your granny? I was sure there'd be an upset today.

I guess I'm upset, so technically I was right. I hate that stupid sharks song too.

Jeez the knights suck!

Bugger! I've done my $20 bucks. Wouldn't that make you wanna feck your granny? I was sure there'd be an upset today.

I guess I'm upset, so technically I was right. I hate that stupid sharks song too.

Jeez the knights suck!

If you are technically right....pay yourself $20!

easy!

I'm a fan of the Ross the Newcastle winger. He puts in 100% effort every week in a well beaten side.

I read that rugby league's brainiac Bryce Gibbs (sarcasm folks, the guy is a dead set moron) has slammed Taylor for dropping his mate Farah. The twit tweeted this:

"Now i know why David Fa'alogo put a couple on your huckleberry finn taylor, you deadset would struggle to run a bath let alone a footy team."

Sure it was only St Merge who would struggle to beat even our reserve grade side right now, but who won today Gibbs?

Well Done to Jason Taylor this week. For having the balls to do what Bozo or Daley didn't and drop Farrah.

I can't believe his comments to the media this week. As a player he seriously must think he is bigger then the coach and will get him booted.

Taylor wins round one. The young halves certainly seemed to respond positively, with there most consistent game this year.

Brooks when he is on looks real good. But he still doesn't show it often enough. If you add Farrah's spark out of hooker they would be dangerous. But old it's all about me Farrah won't follow the coaches game plan. Wants to play what he sees and the club and coach can follow his lead. 900k a year sure is alot of cap space for a hooker. Crazy stuff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8