Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well Done to Jason Taylor this week. For having the balls to do what Bozo or Daley didn't and drop Farrah.

I can't believe his comments to the media this week. As a player he seriously must think he is bigger then the coach and will get him booted.

Taylor wins round one. The young halves certainly seemed to respond positively, with there most consistent game this year.

Brooks when he is on looks real good. But he still doesn't show it often enough. If you add Farrah's spark out of hooker they would be dangerous. But old it's all about me Farrah won't follow the coaches game plan. Wants to play what he sees and the club and coach can follow his lead. 900k a year sure is alot of cap space for a hooker. Crazy stuff.
Bob Fulton has always been his own man and always had the balls to do things his way and that is why he has always been a winner feathered friend

Robert "Bob" Fulton AM (born 1 December 1947 in Warrington, England) is a retired Australian rugby league football player, coach and commentator. Fulton played, coached, selected for and has commentated on the game with great success at the highest levels and has been named amongst Australia's greatest rugby league players of the 20th century.[2]

As a player Fulton won three premierships with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the 1970s, the last as captain. He represented for the Australian national side on thirty-five occasions, seven times as captain. He had a long coaching career at the first grade level, taking Manly to premiership victory in 1987 and 1996. He coached the Australian national team to thirty-nine Tests and World Cup games
s-l1000.jpg

I finally got a bonus game! And only 3 points off the margin!

Plus my remaining Aussie friends are St George supporters so all in all a good nights footy. :)

We are united in hoping Bozo gets our team back on top @BOZO. I do regard Bobby as one of the great coaches of the 80's and 90's after Lowe got crook. My memory was the teams discipline and defence were transformed almost instantaneously the moment Bob arrived back in the 90's. His playing days were before my time. But I have watched every Manly grand final win, so whilst I've only seen but a snippet of his on field ability. I have at least had some benefit of watching him play.

I am in that group who found it difficult to understand or respect Bob around 97. I guess the continued selection is now legendary.

I still wonder if he cost us a title that year. Perhaps he set that as his goal, to win it with his son .

Bleeding maroon and white my view was the coach is in a position of power he has to be a Utilitarian doesn't he? It's a team game. The team must come first. Its the only way.

I think I've used Bozos name and adjectives together ever since. We all have our Manly Hero's. Yours in clearly Bozo.

Heres to hoping he once again makes the correct calls and gets us back on top.

In the tiger v dragon game on Sunday, I witnessed for the 1st time ever a defending winger coming in off his line to make a tackle that prevented an overlap / try.

Up until now I was unconvinced that this feat could ever be achieved.

It sends a bad message to all wingers out there. Now they will all think it just might be possible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6