NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
first time in 5 years they've won a season opener!

vrbata looked awesome with the sedin line.

And...as for Jan.....nope! :(

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/calendar.htm?date=01/01/2015

Vrbata is going to be a top point getter this year ,great signing..Also expecting Tanev to pick up twice as many points as last year ,whilst being Nucks most solid defensive defenceman.

Dan said:
Life without Lu

Up to eddie lack to keep those tweets going!

robbiea said:
Vrbata is going to be a top point getter this year ,great signing..Also expecting Tanev to pick up twice as many points as last year ,whilst being Nucks most solid defensive defenceman.

And if burrows can move on from his horror last year.... = more goals!

Actually if edler can not have another -39 point season (wow) that should equal less goals in as well!

game on tonight! (in 7 hours of this post) 1pm aust (nsw) time

Points wasn't completely our issue, well they were, but mostly keeping the puck out of our net was the issue

No tortorella = massively better season with a massively happier and healthier team.

edit: massively.

woot!: shoot out win 5-4 against the oilers.

A lack of secondary scoring has been this teams problem the last few years.The second line never had true top six wingers.
This year there looks like being 4 rolling lines that can all contribute points.
Am thinking we are really going to miss Keslers Penalty killing skills though.
No Torts is definitely a god send though.
Hoping Miller improves though (still early days ,I know ) but never been a big fan ..

Nucks rule....great fight too. Not thrilled in going to OT but hey 2 from 2 is not terrible, just would prefer to have the Sharks defense

^ And one of their two goalies ,2 shut outs with 2 different goalies.
First time a team has started the season doing that.

Watching the end of the first home game I thought I heard the crowd do their.."Luuuuuuu!"

Even checked with better half asking "We won, why the boo-ing?"

Even she thought they were Luuuuu-ing!

(and she doesn't drink)

Lu is a hard person to lose he was both maligned and loved. He was the nucks watmough

probably cause he was exhausted by the time finals rolled around!

Though he did get us to a game 7 and has 2 gold medals...so go figure.

Cloutier was buggered every finals series too (if anyone remembers him)

11 YEAR STREAK ENDS FOR THE CANUCKS.

Tonight makes the first time since 2002 that there hasn't been a sellout game for the mighty nucks.

474 straight sold out games.

Impressive in anyone's books I reckon.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=734973&navid=DL|VAN|home

globaleagle said:
11 YEAR STREAK ENDS FOR THE CANUCKS.

Tonight makes the first time since 2002 that there hasn't been a sellout game for the mighty nucks.

474 straight sold out games.

Impressive in anyone's books I reckon.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=734973&navid=DL|VAN|home

The last nrl game was a sellout so greenturd says nrl is going better than NHL.

Amazing record!

I think the fact it isn't sold out is Lu's fault too

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Plus we beat the oilers last night = our best start since 1999 (no Lu, lol)

3 from 3 .(woohoo)
Tougher one tonight though .Will be a good litmus test to see where we really are.
Tampa is a really quick team ,nothing like our earlier dismal Albertan oppositions..We don't want to be sending them for too many power plays.

I dont necessarily think Luo was that bad in the finals ,was the not scoring goals that killed us .He was just made the scapegoat .Undeserving too.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10