News: Bulldogs fire sale over, Cronk to Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So according to today's Telegraph the Chook's have over $800k in the cap for next year.

Add that to a $200K-$300K TPA and Cronk will be red white and blue.
Big names with the big games
Good luck to them
Our Godfather used to do it all the time
If you cant beat them buy the bastards

The difference being that when Arko did it, there was no salary cap to make a mockery out of.
Good point . There was no salary cap with the great Arko but if your smart enough with the salary cap and the cap fits you wear it .

Soo the Roosters have $800,000 free with their roster and we have none.

Not sure how that works.

We've got some youngsters to upgrade, but I don't know where people are getting this idea that we have no cap space left. We surely have a few signings in the pipeline for next year.

The Roosters must really fancy their chances of winning the comp this year to be getting Cronk. It's quite a disruption to your halves to make for probably only one year of utility.

The Roosters must really fancy their chances of winning the comp this year to be getting Cronk. It's quite a disruption to your halves to make for probably only one year of utility.
I don't think the experience that the team gets from winning a premiership is a disruption but an inspiration to the team and to the player that will take over Cronk .
There are no bad premiership vibes from a winning team , Every body loves a winner

CRONK ADDRESSES RUMOURS

Cooper Cronk is still to decide on his future.

The hottest free agent in the league, Cronk has been linked with several clubs as he nears a decision on whether he will run around in 2018 or hang up the boots.

The latest rumour has him headed to the Roosters but when asked about it on the Big Sports Breakfast he said; “You can put that in with the NSW Waratahs.

“It’s funny how some things occur. I’ve had very, very limited conversations with some people but I haven’t had any special conversations at all because the whole point is me not leading teams down the garden path, saying ‘I might be interested’ and then pull the pin on the game itself.

645968_640x360_large_20171003083815.jpg

'One hell of a performance'

1:54
“I haven’t had any conversations.

“I’ve got some thinking to do.

“I know what retirement looks like. I need to decide if that’s what I want to do.

“I won’t know for another couple of weeks.”

Make of that what you will

We've got some youngsters to upgrade, but I don't know where people are getting this idea that we have no cap space left. We surely have a few signings in the pipeline for next year.
Well Barrett said our squad is pretty much done and Foxsports list us as being one of six clubs who are not in the market for signings. I can’t see how to be honest, but that’s what everyone who’s anyone is saying (apart from us Silvertails)An extra 3.4 million in cap money. All the players we’ve let go. Added pretty much no one except a couple of cheap signings and we need to move players on to sign Thompson? And a squad like the Rooters can add Tedesco and now Cronk. The gummies claim they have $800 000 left to sign Moylan. I know we have some good prospects coming through but at this stage that’s all they are and they should be offered deals that reflect their current standing. $150k-180k for a couple of seasons. Apart from Cherry 1.2 million, Marty $600k, Dylan, Tom $850k and Jake $700k who in our squad could be sucking up the kind of coin that has us needing to move players on to sign someone like Thompson? Our 5/8 is on $300k so it ain’t him.

So, we may also be losing Darcy Lussick, Jackson Hastings, Lewis Brown on top of Jarrad Kennedy, Peta Godinet, Brett Stewart, Billy Bainbridge, Steve Matai, Nate Myles & Brenton Lawrence, but have signed:

Toafofoa Sipley and Jack Gosiewski for Blacktown?

Am I getting this right?

a bastard they say lol
who's your top 5 from thrones
for me it's
midget
hound
Bron
tormund

in saying that there all such great characters. ser devos is another I like.. Please excuse my flea bottom accent hahaha he's a classic
For me its

Jon
Drogon@:D:fire:
Tyrion
Hound
Jamie
Dany

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14