News: Bulldogs fire sale over, Cronk to Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tough one, the challenge of bringing another club to a GF removed from the big three or four scenario would be a nice challenge to keep him motivated while dipping his toes more in the media being in Sydney.

The longer it goes the more i think he is weighing up playing on.
Tough one, the challenge of bringing another club to a GF removed from the big three or four scenario would be a nice challenge to keep him motivated while dipping his toes more in the media being in Sydney.

Maybe but playing on he may not be as effective as well without his bosum buddies.

But the bigger question is ( after all he has done) “ does he actually need a big challenge”??

Another week goes by and still no news, other than he’s bought a house in Mosman!

Take from that what you will.

He said he loves playing in the big games. ie grandfinals. So if he does play on , i think it'l be in a team he thinks can go all the way.

But the bigger question is ( after all he has done) “ does he actually need a big challenge”??
We all need to continue to challenge ourselves, it's not a big challenge but enough of an "interesting challenge" to keep motivated and to continue learning.

Even Union could be a serious option before the transition into something new, a challenge shouldn't be about making it a success but giving it your best shot and learning from the experience.

Who knows he might produce a documentary documenting his challenge as a way to do both sport and learning the media trade at the same time, while loving his own voice.

Went for a stroll tonight and spotted this at Cooper's new Mosman home, with a card "love Nick" attached.

IMG_3112.jpg

Interesting that so many people are whinging about salary cap based on a rumour that Cronk will sign with the Roosters,yet forget he’s coming from a team that has Chambers,Smith,Slater,Bromwich and Munster.Pretty sure all those blokes would be worth more than 90% of the Roosters squad

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8